Join ARES

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We (ARES) now have women (1) in our alliance (=Awesome); More incentive to join!

If you are lucky she will even talk to you on IRC.

Disclaimer: Although ARES has no actual proof that she is of the Female variety, we are not liable for any mental anguish, loss of work and or jail time (or anything else) if and when you talk to said presumed Female. We hold no judgment either way. It is presumed that you are just passing by and noticed a female looking name and wanted to chat. All other instance shall be ignored as well.

Also and furthermore, I support and bump this tread in an effort to further my own self, as you should too. If you join ARES I promise to say "Hi". If you join ARES and are active you will most likely get a "Hello, what are you wearing?” This should also be an incentive to you.

Disclaimer: That-one-place, does not actually want to know what you are wearing and would much rather you make up something sexy appropriate examples are, "Nothing", "Three socks", "What do you want me to be wearing big boy", "A pink thong", "No u, What are you wearing" also, "You" will be excepted.

So, get out and join ARES, 92 members strong and still growing and remember without a little ARES in your life what do you have?

That-one-place, leader of awesome, owner of cool, director of neat-o, bringer of cookies, pourer of beer and bumpers of ARES threads.

P.S. That is all. Carry on!

I like to sing a song...

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at bumpy gooooo!

Also, AHHH! Oh my god, what am I doing in the CN forum! I NEVER go here... spaiz.. spaiz everywhere... *puts on tinfoil hat*

Join ARES and you will also be abducted by aliens, as I have... it's fun... just ignore the probe.

Something is very wrong with me, from what I can deduce my being on CN forums TWICE without a very important reason can only mean one thing:

ARES has made me a more productive and better CN player who has free time to spare to come here and bump this topic. ARES has also made me so productive I have the money to spend time on CN instead of going to work. The above comments may or may not be 100% factual and may or may not be ARES endorsements, note by reading the above you have agreed that all if any damage to your house, brain, wife, or computer results from reading the above information ARES itself and any member of ARES will not be held accountable for your losses.

Please join ARES today http://chaosden.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Something is very wrong with me, from what I can deduce my being on CN forums TWICE without a very important reason can only mean one thing:

ARES has made me a more productive and better CN player who has free time to spare to come here and bump this topic. ARES has also made me so productive I have the money to spend time on CN instead of going to work. The above comments may or may not be 100% factual and may or may not be ARES endorsements, note by reading the above you have agreed that all if any damage to your house, brain, wife, or computer results from reading the above information ARES itself and any member of ARES will not be held accountable for your losses.

Please join ARES today http://chaosden.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Heh.