And no I aint taken

We can keep on datin',

Now keep on demonstratin'

My love my love my love my love

You love my lady lumps

My bump my bump my bump

My bumps they got you..

A bump from the past O_O

The Mostly Harmless Alliance (the strongest Aqua Alliance in the game!) is now offering a $100,000 sign-up bonus to those nations that join up before October 14, 2007!

PLUS! once you graduate from the MHA academy, you will receive an additional $900,000 making your total starter aid $1,000,000!!

There are several benefits to becoming a member of the MHA, including:

- A tech selling system. You can make $400,000 or more per transaction as a tech dealer

- Protection from rogue attacks.

- Helpful advice to make sure that your nation grows as quickly as possible

- The world's best education & training

- Access to 24/7 chat with members

- Interactive & advanced Forum to chill and relax

- Monthly aid chains where you will receive from $1 to $3 million per month

- Access to over 250 trading partners

Join here: www.mostlyharmlessalliance.org

To think now we give ~6M in aid not to mention 15M-60M backcollecitons :blink:

We have come a long way :awesome:

Here is a more modern version for us. :D

The Mostly Harmless Alliance is looking for active nations of all shapes and sizes. We offer everything a nation looking for a new home could hope for. Join MHA and enjoy:

Unmatched Financial Aid and Nation Building Help

- A tech selling system. Sellers make $1.2 million profit per transaction, and buyers can easily find deals.

- Once you sell tech, you are given from $9-18 million per month in aid. This makes your tech deal worth a minimum of 10 million!

- Banker push programs offering promising young nations $30 million and up to increase your infrastructure and nation strength.

- An internal wiki that contains some of the best in-game Cybernations guides around.

- Free audits of your nation by experienced nation builders, ensuring optimal growth.

- A trade center with over 600 trading members, and strong Aqua relations giving you access to thousands more.

- A donation center to match donation buyers and sellers of all sizes.

Stable, Strong Foreign Relations

- MHA enjoys one of Bob's strongest reputations for foreign policy, and offers a stable environment where you can build your nation in safety.

- A sanctioned alliance with continued growth in upper tier of all on Bob.

- Membership in The Continuum, the strongest bloc in CN.

- A leader of Aqua Unity, as the strongest alliance in a stable color sphere filled with love.

- Over 600 members to help protect you from attack and help you in war.

- We don't tech raid. We don't stir up trouble. But we are loyal allies, we honor our treaties, and we are respectful in battle. Oh, and we are undefeated.

Opportunity for Advancement

- MHA is looking for active nations to get involved, and that means we make room for people who want to chip in and contribute.

- We offer chances for new nations to contribute as Secretaries in our various ministries, whether serving as diplomats, helping arrange our tech deals, contributing to our newsletter or any number of other activities.

- We reward our active nations with chances to advance even further in the management of a sanctioned alliance, and we recognize the experience of those who come to us later in their CN lives.

A Bunch of Hoopy Froods

- CN is a game after all, and MHA was founded on the good humor and hoopy vibe of the great people in MHA.

- Our theme, based on the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, lends itself to having a good time.

- Our forums are among the best in the game. Lots of chillax mixed in with the great guides and the financial focus.

- Our forum smilies are THE best in the game.

- We can SPAM. Mind you not like Mushroom Kingdom can (props to our Aqua brothers!), but we still rock.

If you have questions, please feel free to PM any of the hoopy froods who post in this thread for MHA.

Join here: www.mostlyharmlessalliance.org

Visit us here on Coldfront: #MHA

Edited by gfloyd2002