Do nuclear attacks affect enviroment?

If you are hit with a nuclear weapon, does it effect your environment? Not GRL, mind, I know it effects that, but does it directly affect your own environment?

I haven't been nuked in a long time, so Idon't know for sure, but the nuclear anarchy basically simulates enviroment loss in most situations, I believe.

By 1?

Admin: "Hey guys, just so you know, importing coal, but not mining it yourself, will worsen your environment by one, if you mine it that's fine, no harm done, and uh.... getting hit by a nuke is also +1 environment. Cuz that makes sense."

Considering that you will be suffering from nuclear fallout for five days and your citizens will be making $10.00 a day I do not think it matters.

Indeed! I went from 10,000,000 gross income to about 230,000. The logic of coal/nuked enviro damage is a completely pointless issue.

Considering that you will be suffering from nuclear fallout for five days and your citizens will be making $10.00 a day I do not think it matters.

That's not the point. The fact that nuke attacks affect environment now (only 1 point? i thought it was more) has a bigger indirect influence over your Ground Attacks as well since it you'll lose more citizens now, thus lowering your max soldiers/tanks :)