HE IS NOT IN ANARCHY??

sayton

I know this is the case. I believe the only way to cause anarchy is to have more than 95% odds.

but i dont remember when Admin changed the way to anarchy. Or when it was announced that it was exactly that. just seems wierd to have it that way, if u need 20% at all other times.

You have to reduce his troop levels to below 20% of citizen population, and then it takes one additional attack after this to put the nation into anarchy.

You need to have an attack remaining and have 95% odds to anarchy someone.

Have the battle calculations changed again? There is absolutely to no way that the three nations I am fighting have avoided anarchy this long. I have put them down to 1.5k soldiers at least once per nation, each nation has around 60-65k civilians, and still no anarchy.

Admin, love ya man, but whatever you changed, please change it back. If we had the present-smilie, I'd post it right here ( )

In order to anarchy you must have an attack LEFT after 95% odds and send a defeat message.

Having a target down to a few soldiers and them not being in anarchy is frustrating.

There's nothing left really to defend, yet they are still not in anarchy.

It's not a bug.

It would be better tho if there was a lowest percentage that you could get them down to without having to send a defeat message. It's been this way for a while now.

-20% troops level should be used to determine anarchy.

Frankly, this sums up my thoughts on the matter. The frustration I feel upon putting my enemies below the 20% soldier mark and seeing they still aren't in anarchy causes me to step on kittens and murder free speech.

In order to anarchy you must have an attack LEFT after 95% odds and send a defeat message.

Having a target down to a few soldiers and them not being in anarchy is frustrating.

There's nothing left really to defend, yet they are still not in anarchy.

It's not a bug.

It would be better tho if there was a lowest percentage that you could get them down to without having to send a defeat message. It's been this way for a while now.

Something has changed in the recent past. Knocking a guy down to 10% or less of his defending soldiers used to get him into anarchy, now it no longer does.

It would be nice if Admin changed it to say Anarchy if less the 20% effective soldiers which would still give the benefit of GCs and barracks to a defending nation and still give the attackers a chance without the almighty Defeat alert which basicly takes at least 3 ppl coordinating well on a larger nation.