Question About College

Kaiser Julius II

Log onto the forums from your college network when you get there, PM a mod to see if your IP checks out, and if it does you're good to go I believe.

If not... I don't know...

Edited by Clarinch

Why do you assume at least 1 person plays there? If you're just guessing, remember CN is a 30k player game.

It's highly unlikely somebody there plays it, unless you actually referred a friend or something,

Well I know there is a few at my high school because I referred them, so obviously I don't log in at school, but at college I cannot help it. Also when you figure that MOST people who play it are from around 8th grade to maybe a few years out of college, theres a much better chance and I'm going to Rensselaer which is highly computer/engineering/tech oriented, the chances are probably higher.

I found out via someone I know that two 9th graders at my school play CN. Never found out who, though.

Back in Santana there were apparently quite a few that played the game. One was even from our rival school where a friend of mine went. Check it:

Just curious. What part of Santee? I live next to West Hills High School.

I live in the apartments right next to Cartlon Hills.

West Hills, eh? My pal went there, I went to Santana. Perhaps you've heard of him? His name was Ian Eiler.

Yes I have. I was friends with him to an extent. Really good artist?

Yup. Long brown hair, loved metal? A good guitarist?

Wow. Small world.

Haha yes it is. First time I ever went into that forum I see someone that lives 5 minutes from me lol. One of the leaders with a D lives in Lemon Grove. I think it was Dizzay but I dont remember.

Wow. That's crazy. Last time I checked the closest to me was about a hundred miles away.

Rather odd. I could never get many of my pals into this. Seginus Temple plays this, but he stopped playing normally awhile ago.

Bizarre, to say the least. What are the odds...

We've yet to have a legitimate problem with any players overlapping due to college. Most often people claim it's a problem but really they're just cheating and attempting to place the blame on higher education. ;) You probably have nothing to worry about but if you're really paranoid take Clarinch's advice.