Let's do this backwards

Hey all, here's my story.

I started playing CN a bit over a year ago and never bothered with an alliance for quite a while. My roommates and I kind of had an informal MADP that was always good enough.

Eventually we all started getting stronger and some smaller alliances took notice of us and tech raiding. Realizing my need for a formal alliance I joined an average-sized one called the Commonwealth of New England (CNE). Eventually they merged and became the Commonwealth of Great Nations (CGN). Last December, the CGN merged with some people and became PLUS.

As you may or may not have heard, PLUS has been having some internal issues lately that have greatly discouraged me. Restore my faith in the alliance system and show me what you have to offer.

And FYI- I know about these rumors of wars on the horizon. Please understand that I have no ties to anyone in this war and fully plan on staying hippie until the dust settles. I don't plan on fighting for anyone I just met simply because we share a common AA box.

BlindMoose of Buelleria

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=100732

NS: 19,876.757

Gems & Rubber

The Imperial Confederation of Empires is a brand new alliance that is looking for great nations like you to help build. The alliance was started about 5 days ago and we've already jumped to about 15 nations! Currently we have multiple open positions of power in our alliance waiting for nations similiar to your self. So if you are intrested in being a leader in a powerful alliance, or if you just want the safe place to grow, as we are a ODN protectorate. We have it all! PM me in game regarding any additonal questions or comments

http://tdo.cn-source.net/ is our forums go check 'em out!

If you want more than just an alliance, you should join Norden Verein. We are a brotherhood connected by a love for our folk and our Fatherland. Our military is second to none and our growth has been phenomenal as of late. We are a Germanic themed alliance but we accept people of all cultures.

I won't bore you further. Suffice as to say that if you seek a purpose higher than yourself and higher than most alliances can offer, Norden Verein is the place for you.

www.nordenverein.com

May the Valkyrie guide your step.

The HALO spam must be annoying.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Cascadian_Republic. A free, independently minded alliance on the basis of democracy, free will, and power to the people. The alliance's main executive authority rests in the Cascadian Senate, an all-member legislature, that votes on all affairs of the alliance. A direct democracy, you hold the power and can run the alliance on how you want it to be ran, not a select few who decide for the rest of us what is best. Everyone holds the power, everyone for everyone. The selected few who are elected runs the various ministry-like offices and moderate the forums and senate, holding little to no special executive power but still members of the Senate.

Ops Populus!

The Military Establishment of Righteous Countries (MERC) is always looking for new, committed members. We are a black team alliance founded on April 1st, 2008, so we are a new alliance. We currently have 12 member total with a few thinking about joining. We are also in the process of becoming a protectorate so you know if you join you will be safe. You can check out our forum or contact me in-game for more information.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/CN_MERC/index.php?act=idx

Thanks

Ascended Coalition of Liberty - a tight knit group of around 115-120 members. We are mainly a blue-sphere alliance, but allow freedom to our members. We let our members tech raid and be free as long as they don't attack alligned nations, and have the choice of staying active on the forums or not. If you do stay active, a government position could be in line for you! So join us if you'd like!

http://z11.invisionfree.com/ACLalliance

Also, to keep all entertained.. a video:

http://www.thecmea.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

CMEA - an orange team alliance. We have been around for a year now and counting. We are a tight community of people who love caek and brotherhood. We have a democratically elected Triumvirate and Ministers every 3 months. We always support our allies and are very geared towards economic growth and we deal a lot of tech. If you would like more information feel free to contact me in #CMEA on Coldfront or leave me a PM on here.

Edited by Hawkenstein

hey, come over to the NFL, we are a small, friendly commuity with great programs to build us up. We would always love to have new members come and you would be one of them. here is the link: FREE NUKES.ORG (the NFL forums, the website isnt really called that though in case you thought that)

NOTE: if we somehow go to this big war, you dont have to fight, in fact if you dont want to, you can skip this one but we would expect you ready if we ever would go into another war

Edited by lawrence893

apparently you can't keep a thread alive for 6 hours without bumping here.

thats just because we have 2 n00bs in are alliance, i wont mention any names *cough* Casshern *cough* Cool3atool *cough*

but i can ensure you, HALO is a great community with a great Envioriment. Every single member of HALO works for the growth and stability of HALO... we are not an alliance filled with noobs we are a brotherhood of strong and intelligent members and we would be happy to have you as a part of the alliance and if you have any questions I am more then happy to help you but whatever you chose dude, i wish you the best of luck

Edited by Master Chief

hey, come over to the NFL, we are a small, friendly commuity with great programs to build us up. We would always love to have new members come and you would be one of them. here is the link: FREE NUKES.ORG (the NFL forums, the website isnt really called that though in case you thought that)

NOTE: if we somehow go to this big war, you dont have to fight, in fact if you dont want to, you can skip this one but we would expect you ready if we ever would go into another war

Yes, join NFL. We would love you to join! We also have pop corn for FREE! :popcorn:

Don't have any incentives like money or tech or popcorn, but ArGo does have one hell of a community and is a great place for seasoned players to not only learn something new but to share the wealth of knowledge they possess with people who are genuinly eager to learn. Check out our fourms and see if it fits the bill for what you need from an Alliance

Link: http://z4.invisionfree.com/CNArgonautAllia...dex.php?act=idx

Look forward to seein you there :awesome:

Greetings freind.I would like to ask you to join The Shadow Confederacy.I think what you seem to need is an alliance who actualy cares about its members that would be us.If you would like to get into alliance polotics we still have government positoins open.So stop by here:http://z9.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Confederacy/index.php?

I hope you choose us.

good luck finding an alliance!:D