Looking for an alliance...

With resources like yours, I can understand why :(

Still, I wonder if you really want to base an alliance decision off trades. We can certainly set you up with trades (we reside on the orange sphere and have a good cooperative system going to arrange trade circles), what are you really looking for? A small alliance where you can make an impact? A big alliance where you can lay low and just grow? War? Lack of wars?

If you want more than just trades, please check out Norden Verein. We prize honor above all things and once you join you will be part of much more than just an alliance. You will be part of a brotherhood unmatched in the CN world. As an added incentive. If you do join, I will personally find all the trades you need in the trade circle you specify.

Visit us at www.nordenverein.com or come say hi on our IRC channel #nov on coldfront.net

Edited by Weiss von Toten

Join United Alliance. We are a new alliance, but growing at a fast rate. We have offer you more protection then you need, and friends. So, you can join here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/UnitedAlliance/index.php?act=idx

PS: We will help you out with trade circle. Leting you know that I handle them within my alliance.

You are invited to join M. Carter Brown.

Ive set up multiple trade circles and im happy to set one up for you too.

M. Carter Brown is an Orange team alliance with around 55 members and almost 900k strength.

It looks like your a very experienced player, we are in need of capable diplomats and IRC users and maybe grow to a Government position,

Prodigy.NL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

I would like to thank everyone for their offers.

It was hard to chose, but I will be joining the United Alliance, because of their organization and the forum looks awesome!

All of your offers were great, and I will keep them in mind for the future.

Thanks and good luck.

---------------

With resources like yours, I can understand why :(

and you'd think gold and silver would be valuable? lol...