Next wonder

sayton

Next Best Wonder??  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It really depends on the circumstances of your nation. For example, do you have uranium with both wonders, or just with the NPP? If not, then what is uranium replacing? If so, then are you using the uranium for nukes or power?

I did the calculations for my nation, and it came out to this:

If I was going to keep uranium around (with nukes) with either wonder, then the NPP is best by FAR. Otherwise, the NEO is better, since I would choose the benefits of another resource (such as Fish, which is the only one I could swap out without losing bonus resources) before the benefits of uranium. Economically, that is.

So, basically, I can't vote in this poll, since my answer is "it depends". :P

The only difference will be if your stockpiling nukes which you are Sayton. Thus the power plant is better. The extra money from Uranium as a money maker 5.50 (7.50 - 1 happiness) and the extra 2 percent reduction in infra upkeep will out do the 3 percent citizen boost. For me on the other hand I am not stockpiling nukes using uranium as a pure money maker plan to buy nukes and launch them as I need them it would be better the other way.

well resources you should get rid of oil rubber and coal and get uranium gems and pigs. Then after stock piling a ton of cash grab your current resources buy a ton of infra then return to the uranium gems and pigs.

Also forgot to mention loosing marble for spice.

So drop oil rubber coal marble for uranium spice gems and pigs to boost your money making ability a ton. Then when you want to buy infra you can always get those resources but this process does require a lot of work. I would only go for marble coal to regain construction and steel when buying up infra.

Edited by Thorr

thorr.. what you said it well known to everyone. but you have NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS to switch JUST ONE resource none the less 4-6 of them at a time.. im happy cause buying ifnra cost a shyt load and im good.. thanks for the tip though.. i know the 3 br set.. :-D and i know its the most cash incoming. .but i also cant pay bills with those resources either.. so ide only need it to colect taxes for like 5 minutes in 15 day eat..

my questions isnt my resoures.. it is...

power plant with uranium or

NEO with sugar

thorr.. what you said it well known to everyone. but you have NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS to switch JUST ONE resource none the less 4-6 of them at a time.. im happy cause buying ifnra cost a shyt load and im good.. thanks for the tip though.. i know the 3 br set.. :-D and i know its the most cash incoming. .but i also cant pay bills with those resources either.. so ide only need it to colect taxes for like 5 minutes in 15 day eat..

my questions isnt my resoures.. it is...

power plant with uranium or

NEO with sugar

I would require a lot more information to decide that. How much does sugar effect. How much is half your nuke bills as having the uranium trade saves you that much. How much is your infra bill reduced with 5 and 3 percent infra reduction.

Basically they are both extremely close.

Example 1 percent cit is 220,000 for me and 2.00 or 1 happiness is 188,000

plus polution for me to clean up with a border wall I still loose 50,000 but this may not be for you

then infra bills is 166,000 per 1 percent so

sugar makes me 848,000

uranium makes me 465000 due to polution plus reduces 3 % infra so 498,000 and saves on nuke bills I don't know nuke bills with 20 nukes Uranium out performs sugar alot if holding onto nukes

now the wonders comparison

power plant 5 percent reduction or 880,000 well 890,000 with the minor other effects.

Neo gives 660,000 from more people and saves 498,000 for 1,158,000 approx

Thus Neo is like 300,000 more but uranium is almost 300,000 more also.

Seems almost a tie for me but your higher infra could be that the cost reduction is even more important thus power plant and uranium.

Edited by Thorr

I also know it is very hard to drop multiple trades and get other back but to change out one isn't hard. You can have one extra offer trade thus you tell someone with Marble / coal to send you that trade even though you are full of trade and until they do you don't drop anyone you already have. That is why I said you only should worry about the marble/coal and not the others.

Once the trade is in place you cancel your money maker for as long as it takes to buy infra accept the new offer buy the infra cancel the offer and resubmit the trade back to your money maker trader.

Thorr.. this is in response to everything you said

So if i were to await on just marble and coal what would i switch to.. just two resources your saying..?? ok.....

as for the uranium with sugar... with the extra bonuses i get from power plant with uranium,.. it is exactly about.. 200k more than sugar.. so basicly.. im just ganna do math ow to see how muc the wonders itself would change.. and ill do it accordingly.. and ill get back to you :-D

i get 200k more from uranium then sugar... i also make 250k more on the infra reducer on power plant..

thats 450k more... but the neo happiness is...850k... sooo i still think the NEO would make 400k more with sugar..

sooo i reallly dont know why everyone voted power plant..

Thor.. does it look like i did math correct?

and also there is the effect of removing the bad coal effect... on the NEO but i got 5 stars anyway so i dont think it affects it.. i dunno lol

Edited by sayton

well, to make it short:

The NEO/Sugar brings you ~300k more daily profit (13.6 vs 13.3 with NPP/Uran), but you lose the ability to re-buy nukes in case of a conflict and your daily bills are ~400k higher [your warchest is empty sooner]. The best Borderwall Setup is calculated into both cases.

So, over a month you earn 9M more cash [which equals around 30infra or 2.4% more cash] for you but sacrifice military abilities in case of a rouge attack or an armed conflict. Your decision.

syzygy... i have never had a rogue attk me :-D and i think even if they did.. with no power plant or uranium.. i can still take em on ;-D mUAHAHAH

but yea.. ok thanks.. soo yea.. 9 mil more 30 infra.. doesnt seemlike alot to sacrifice but it is... its ok..

i think ill stick to NEO first with sugar.. then in 2 months.. switc hto powerplant and uranium

It is true that the infra reduction is more important when in anarchy than happiness. Happiness effect is half as effective but the infra reduction is always full effect on saving your bills. Thus for military purposes the power plant would be best but I figured the NEO would make you more money as long as you don't get anarchied in the next 30 days.

I was saying you change all 4 resources then only focus on getting coal and Marble back, when you are ready to buy infra, never get oil and rubber again.

Then the power plant would probably be even closer to the NEO as it is for me, but my numbers are estimates not very accurate as Syzygy

Edited by Thorr

Thorr... I know what you mean. .but I really like my trade set up.. it helps my bills.. my buying infra.. and just everything in general.. and i think im very happy with what i got.. ide gotton me thus far..

ps: random question.. Thorr sounds familiar... are you ex NAAC?

I was in NAAC a long time ago yes but I wasn't going by thorr then. I was King Kong

I was part of it back when NPO claimed the leadership had spied onto them and NPO and GATO teamed up to attack. GATO decided to have mercy and I joined GATO due to that.

Of course in GATO I didn't care for the leaders back then they seemed to think they was so much better than everyone and I am sure that is why the NPO and GATO became enemies instead of allies.

Edited by Thorr

uh huh... i dont remmeber why the name Thor sounds soo familiar before hand then.. sorry.. lol.. evne during the GATO NPO vs NAAC war i stuck through NAAC.. i only left after they gotdisbanded.. lol joined my friends baby alliance of 32 nations.. and now we have 600 nations..its funny :-D

but yea...

as for the actualy topic.. although more people voted for powr plant.. i still think the neo is better isnt it..? in terms of economy.. and not nuklear rogues.. since there are none at my level.. :-D