unpaid bills didnt prevent me from attacking

Syzygy

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

I just attacked today, with several days of unpaid bills (more then 3). To my knowledge, you must pay bills at least every 2 days in order to launch attacks.

Last Activity: :3/8/2008 12:00:50 AM (7 Days Inactive)

Last Bill Payment Date: 3/8/2008

Days Since Last Bill Payment: 7

To: Naruto From: (DAC)Syzygy 3/15/2008 8:43:09 AM Subject: Battle Report

You have been attacked by (DAC)Syzygy. You lost 16,874 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 6,675 soldiers and 3,177 tanks. Their forces razed 75.000 miles of your land, destroyed 5.000 technology, and destroyed 20.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,000,000.00 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Naruto From: (DAC)Syzygy 3/15/2008 8:43:20 AM Subject: Defeat Alert

Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.00 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.00 technology was lost and $5,000,000.00 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

bug? or feature?

(of course i HAVE enough cash to pay my bills instantly, if I wanted to. Is this taken into account?)

This came up in the early days of the game and I decided to leave the battle form open because sometimes nations have to steal their way to be able to pay their bills. If you think this needs to be changed please drop a line in the suggestion box.