A gift for our loved ones <3

On 10/13/2024 at 10:57 PM, Cosmic Chocolate said:

Say no more…if it means forcing you to do something that equals the amount of time you put into the forums…

So was there a specific time you were going to attack, do I have to complete a summoning ritual, or is this a "when you least expect it" type deal? Because you threatened me with a good time and so far I feel let down.

4 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

So was there a specific time you were going to attack, do I have to complete a summoning ritual, or is this a "when you least expect it" type deal? Because you threatened me with a good time and so far I feel let down.

Now you know how FL feels lol

5 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Your allies have been avoiding war for nearly a month so maybe cool it on the trash talk?

26 minutes ago, firingline said:

Your allies have been avoiding war for nearly a month so maybe cool it on the trash talk?

I'm not my allies and they certainly aren't declaring war on me. Perhaps you should go back to giving your tech to DBDC?

39 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

I'm not my allies and they certainly aren't declaring war on me. Perhaps you should go back to giving your tech to DBDC?

I just did send DBDC aid.

What are you going to do about it? 

Nothing? That's what I thought.

2 hours ago, firingline said:

I just did send DBDC aid.

What are you going to do about it? 

Nothing? That's what I thought.

Weirdly aggressive. Eh, there's a global war kicking off, I'm sure something will happen to it sooner or later.

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Hard to have a global war with most of TC cowering in the corner.

Once again I am terribly sorry that other AAs aren't dancing to your tune. As you clearly are so passionate about it perhaps you should go join Polar and fight in Nor's defence. Show everyone else how it's done.

23 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Once again I am terribly sorry that other AAs aren't dancing to your tune. As you clearly are so passionate about it perhaps you should go join Polar and fight in Nor's defence. Show everyone else how it's done.

Seems to be going great imo :D 

2 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

“gO jOiN oNe Of ThE aLlIaNcEs At WaR”

Glad to see the deflections haven’t changed in about 15 years. 

Me participating in the war has nothing to do with NG’s cowardly actions. Imagine last war if NPO didn’t declare the war they did and just danced around to avoid “dancing to the other side’s tune”. I’m sure you would understand the criticism then.

2 hours ago, firingline said:

“gO jOiN oNe Of ThE aLlIaNcEs At WaR”

Glad to see the deflections haven’t changed in about 15 years. 

Me participating in the war has nothing to do with NG’s cowardly actions. Imagine last war if NPO didn’t declare the war they did and just danced around to avoid “dancing to the other side’s tune”. I’m sure you would understand the criticism then.

FL at this point you're either deliberately pretending to be thick or it's for the best that nobody lets you near the trappings of power.