The seek for penguins in this extra wide world

Penguins. A bird, a predator, the ultimate form of flightless terror.

The whereabouts of penguins in Cyber Nations have been mostly lost in time so I am here today to request help in uncovering all things related to penguins in the world of Bob.

My memory is probably the most terrible memory in existence, though I guess it is fitting for a penguin emperor. The first time I donned my penguin role was in the Cobra-KoRT war... I think and I have continued it since.

Another penguin in the game was/is Cello-chik who I have had the pleasure to get to know for the brief resurface of theirs in the recent past.

Cello told me about Alliance of Powerful Penguinz of the past and opened my eyes to the larger picture... There were penguins before!

There is also a custom nation flag which has penguins in it, if someone knows more about that one I would love to hear it!

Don Flippers of Penguinland, member of FTW is assumably a penguin nation as well.

A while back there was a micro alliance themed after destroying all penguins but I forget the name.

Please help me fill the blanks for the glory of all the penguins of Bob!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...