Can’t trade with nation, says we are on same network recurring issue

Donnie Darko

This happened a few months ago and was resolved, but unfortunately is happening again. I can’t trade with Nation ID# 466941. Error says possible rule violation/same network. We are not on the same network and I’ve never nation sat or been sat. My nation ID is 364329.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah same issue with Komplex too. I’d post screenshots, but I really don’t know how. But just like the above image. I suppose the issue is with at least 2 people now.

Thanks

Edited by Donnie Darko

On 4/13/2023 at 2:25 PM, Gh0s7 said:

I'm having the same issue trading with Donnie. My nation link is:

Try it again. You should get a code number if you get another denied message. Let me know what code is displayed.

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2023 at 8:14 AM, admin said:

Try it again. You should get a code number if you get another denied message. Let me know what code is displayed.

I have two members who are having this issue. Is there a way to get around this when it happens? This is the message he is getting when he tries to send tech:

g7jml4v.png

Its Labaw Datubago trying to send to ALFERALFER, they have tech traded many times before. 

Thank you for your time and attention to this, I really appreciate it. 

On 7/8/2023 at 10:41 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

I have two members who are having this issue. Is there a way to get around this when it happens? This is the message he is getting when he tries to send tech:

g7jml4v.png

Its Labaw Datubago trying to send to ALFERALFER, they have tech traded many times before. 

Thank you for your time and attention to this, I really appreciate it. 

Labaw Datubago checked today and he is still getting the same message. They are not on the same network, they live in different countries. 

Problem resolved!

Edited by Lyanna Mormont
problem is now fixed

• admin locked this topic