Round 64, Changes?

I still think new incentives to get players from SE to play TE with tech bonuses should help increase players in TE. 

Play the whole round with certain amount of causalities and infra destruction get you 2000 tech in SE. 

That will increase membership by a lot!! 

Any suggestions anyone?

I don't think it be a bad idea. But think they need to have a nation so many days and yes so many casualties.

2k might be a little overboard, also adding additional awards might be nice just don't have any ideas for those. 

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I don't think it be a bad idea. But think they need to have a nation so many days and yes so many casualties.

2k might be a little overboard, also adding additional awards might be nice just don't have any ideas for those. 

Yeah little too much tech lol perhaps 500 sound more reasonable. 

Awards, most peak navy sound cool or most navy destroyed in war among two nations could get it. 

I mostly observed TE last round and I think some of the current players are mostly gaming the award system to gain an advantage in SE whether intended or not. For example Ordo Paradoxia split their alliance and form New Paradoxical Order last round and both would cooperate to win mdw, most land, and you could make an argument for most soldiers killed and most infra lost. Wes never denied both didn't share resources or OPSEC channels so I think if you did share these then its this type of collusion that damages the game even if your hand is forced to try to create competition.

The other problem with the game isn't admins lack of dangling more carrots for SE players, its that you've abused veterans and noobies alike and created an environment where many don't want to play TE anymore. We use to respect other players and allow a grace period for the defeated to recover but now its a free for all while many turn a blind eye and veterans/noobies are bullied out of the game. 

Create a fun and competitive game if you want new players joining.

Anyway thats my 2 cents :)

I probably wont sign in again for awhile so if I don't respond you know why.

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 3:34 PM, HiredGun said:

I mostly observed TE last round and I think some of the current players are mostly gaming the award system to gain an advantage in SE whether intended or not. For example Ordo Paradoxia split their alliance and form New Paradoxical Order last round and both would cooperate to win mdw, most land, and you could make an argument for most soldiers killed and most infra lost. Wes never denied both didn't share resources or OPSEC channels so I think if you did share these then its this type of collusion that damages the game even if your hand is forced to try to create competition.

The other problem with the game isn't admins lack of dangling more carrots for SE players, its that you've abused veterans and noobies alike and created an environment where many don't want to play TE anymore. We use to respect other players and allow a grace period for the defeated to recover but now its a free for all while many turn a blind eye and veterans/noobies are bullied out of the game. 

Create a fun and competitive game if you want new players joining.

Anyway thats my 2 cents :)

I probably wont sign in again for awhile so if I don't respond you know why.

you love OP just admit it ! 😃

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2023 at 12:30 AM, Komplex said:

you love OP just admit it ! 😃

What did OP do to earn my admiration? lol

All you did was survive and survive you did, like a UFC fighter who only takes safe fights. 

In our final rounds a lot of SE players joined TE to challenge D1 and we loved to see it but we knew they were going to discard every te norm to win and that they did. We were fighting top dogs for +5years and loved challenging ourselves with up-declares. We were very close to retiring, in fact I called for it the round before due to time restraints. D1 was getting tired and weary so that kind of dirty gameplay was the final straw that broke the camels back for us, they made it easy for us to hang it up.

But all of us are still tight brothers today because of everything we experienced together and I'll forever be grateful to this game for that. 

• 5 months later...

We are the champs of TE 

On 6/18/2023 at 12:27 AM, HiredGun said:

What did OP do to earn my admiration? lol

All you did was survive and survive you did, like a UFC fighter who only takes safe fights. 

In our final rounds a lot of SE players joined TE to challenge D1 and we loved to see it but we knew they were going to discard every te norm to win and that they did. We were fighting top dogs for +5years and loved challenging ourselves with up-declares. We were very close to retiring, in fact I called for it the round before due to time restraints. D1 was getting tired and weary so that kind of dirty gameplay was the final straw that broke the camels back for us, they made it easy for us to hang it up.

But all of us are still tight brothers today because of everything we experienced together and I'll forever be grateful to this game for that.