Alpha Wolves V.S. Defcon 1

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

They were never authorized but I guess we both have members with confused perceptions so I'm good to call it even.

I care bunnet and this war was worst than your typical down declare, most of AW's members took minimal to almost zero damage thanks to them spending every cent on defenses and having nukes to break through ours while most of ours had nothing but not surprising considering AW will never beat D1 in a fair fight and I think they know that hence the massive down declare.

Hahahaha man this is priceless..... loosen the wallet buddy.... if u don't want to loose spend some money tight ass.

Like Mal said one of the most fair wars I seen.... neither alliance has had a war before hand, one member difference....just because u stress money saving and we like to actually win wars doesn't make it unfair....one alliance prepared another did not.

Al

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"one of the most fair wars I seen"  haha that's a good joke.

Well it could have been evener if we just hit you on day 7.....but your complaining would have been worst......

4 hours ago, malakarlian said:

hahahhaha evener.......lol, evener

haha better than fairer hahaha ( I replace evener 4 different times and nothing else sounded better haha)

I sell women's shoes for a living, I'm not an English professor haha

You'd never have hit us at day 7 cos you didn't have any nukes then, your nukes carried you through this war and nothing else. It use to be deeply frowned upon to use nukes against nuke-less and defenseless nations but not in your book. You'll stoop to any new low in order to beat us while we'll beat yous convincingly without having every advantage in the book.

You'd never have hit us at day 7 cos you didn't have any nukes then, your nukes carried you through this war and nothing else. It use to be deeply frowned upon to use nukes against nuke-less and defenseless nations but not in your book. You'll stoop to any new low in order to beat us while we'll beat yous convincingly without having every advantage in the book.

Everyone can buy a wonder every 5 days, I don't force my nations to buy a certain wonder.... not my fault some of mine bought MP when yours did not......

Thank you for a fair and fun war, Defcon1.

HG, everyone in your alliance that I've had the pleasure to speak with has been really cool. It stinks that you gotta try to sully it up with false accusations and a painfully fragile ego.

Whatever the case, wish ya the best.

Now, please excuse us while we back-collect for 20 days or so. Thank you.