Alpha Wolves V.S. Defcon 1

Its all fair game just don't come crying when you're on the other end of these types of tactics and so far your leaders have been dealt relatively fair wars by us and still complained their hearts out.

This is a 100 day round and we're only 18 days in so pace yourselves.

Edited by HiredGun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Its all fair game just don't come crying when you're on the other end of these types of tactics and so far your leaders have been dealt relatively fair wars by us and still complained their hearts  that they were not fair.

the spy ops that were done was done so against my post in our forums against using such spy ops....looking at the type of spy op and by whom i believe it was an error done by confused perception of what is a dirty spy op, i relisted what I consider a dirty spy op and re-posted a new announcement,  you keep making threats hired gun, am i to understand that you do want an all out dirty war? if so say the word....i prefer to keep things relatively cordial despite my disdain and ill feelings towards you personally but by all means if you are planning on making this a dirty war i will reciprocate.

3 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

the spy ops that were done was done so against my post in our forums against using such spy ops....looking at the type of spy op and by whom i believe it was an error done by confused perception of what is a dirty spy op, i relisted what I consider a dirty spy op and re-posted a new announcement,  you keep making threats hired gun, am i to understand that you do want an all out dirty war? if so say the word....i prefer to keep things relatively cordial despite my disdain and ill feelings towards you personally but by all means if you are planning on making this a dirty war i will reciprocate.

Personally, dirty spy wars have never bothered me cos they have minimal effect on the way I play, they can hurt poor builders and have their strategic uses in various cases but strongly support their use as a counter strike means and your side starting using them first or are we going to ignore that and pretend they never happened cos you say they weren't unauthorized and 3 of your members had a confused perception?  We'll deal with them how we see fit but as far as I'm concerned, all those who have dealt them and been caught should expect the same force. Given most of the intel reports are giving the perception that you're all going all out in this war with low war chest levels and higher resources means we will first see exactly how much cash on hand the culprits are holding and proceed from there cos we're not wasting cash on broke nations.

You do what you want to do though, we will respond how we see fit.

Killing peoples collections is far far worst than dirty ops but its all fair game from here on out. We too will plot against vulnerabilities so don't ever lower your guard cos you may very well find yourselves being served what you yourself served to others.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

You do what you want to do though, we will respond how we see fit.

Finally some progress from talks,,,,I understand and agree, however note that any escalating spy ops above what was done will be viewed negatively and we will respond how we see fit as well.

well i must say i do hate the way these talks are going……

I’m all for the good vs evil .. the bad vs good …. but I’m not going to get into it here on steve …

i will say  this last thing i do not agree with how you see things popping off HG i will say it once more that AL, MAL and all of AW had no ill intent on doing any malicious damage to you or your nations . i will not allow myself to hold a grudge with anyone in D1 and i without a doubt will not hold a grudge with you HG i think you are a great guy and a good leader ..

i do not agree with you and i don’t think you will ever believe me when i say AW had no real ill intent … but if i seen any ill intent I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT STAND FOR IT I WOULD SPEAK MY MIND AND IF IT WASNT HEARD I WOULD RESPECTABLE LEAVE AW…. they were looking for the fairest war they could find and in the grand scheme of things D1 was the best option….

again I’m sorry you didn’t get the collection you were looking for and wiley going 18 days in TE for a back collect truly is insane and if he didn’t realize it was a risk then truly he is confident beyond belief ,it wasn’t the smartest bet and maybe he learned something …..

I’m telling you i sized up his nation before wars and i really thought he was inactive and was going to delete…..

good luck in wars 

and thank you Horatio for the nuke casualties are growing and its me and you in the front you have number 1 and I’m right behind you at 2 …. good luck my friend 

RoadRash 

Regarding the spy ops I made the announcement at the beginning no dirty ops, seeing who has conducted them, they are all new to my alliance.....Mal restated what you all consider dirty ops.....my apologies...

Im fine with, if they do it to you, do it to them method.

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

good luck in wars 

and thank you Horatio for the nuke casualties are growing and its me and you in the front you have number 1 and I’m right behind you at 2 …. good luck my friend 

RoadRash 

I second that!  I like a nation that puts up a fight.

AL

7 hours ago, malakarlian said:

Finally some progress from talks,,,,I understand and agree, however note that any escalating spy ops above what was done will be viewed negatively and we will respond how we see fit as well.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

Wiley had only just built and was about to collect, only waiting on a trader but this is why you struck early, to kill his collection. Hes been very inactive and missed the last trade cycle so he continued to back collect. Anyway I'm not even sure hes coming back and if he doesn't we all know why.

You speak of fair wars RR, but we had no nukes and you have every stat advantage and this is still fair to you. You had almost 100k NS on top of ours and double the amount of nations over 20k NS. You added in Ulysses who moved to Seal team 6 over 5 hours before your dow, the game only updates the stats twice a day I believe it is so again those stats are still at least 5 hours out of date. I'm still trying to figure where you're seeing this "fairness" stuff and I bet seeing those nuke reports was a bit of a surprise. :P 

The rest of your member's are all sitting ducks with almost no money left,  2 of whom are in your top 3 ranks so they're fully reliant on not losing their only advantage which is stats and nukes.

But I do agree the D1 vs AW showdown was always going to happen first up, I just didn't think you'd stoop so low in your tactics which was my fault. On the last wonder day, I seen most of yous like Al and RR buy econ wonders but Mal and the others delayed waiting for us to buy wonders first. All fair game here, I just didn't think yous were this desperate to beat us but wise given our build methods in comparison to your own but it still isn't going to slow us down even though this was clearly your plan.

alright HG you figured it all out our main goal was to destroy wiley that was it we planned it since round 27 we said lets wait until the 41st round on the 17th day and declare on wiley while he is 18 days back collect then we said lets wait for HG to be in his 8th day of back collect and hit him after he is XP farming because if we don’t he will set out to shave all us wolves ….

and your completely right how could the #1 alliance going to war with the #2 alliance be fair omg that is an insane  yeah we had at least 1 more then you guys …. what a complete down declare ….

as far as horatio buying the nuke no i wasn’t surprised I’m shocked he was the only one … but tell me how much moire surprised were you when your battle reports can back losing ;) 

HG i am done saying sorry … if your going to be a big dog and be in the top of your alliance and declare wars on steve then man up when you got caught with your pants down …

as for wiley he should have been more active and never let his nation go 18 days inactive 

Those first grounds were only used as bait, I was only seeing who was active at update hence why you'd re-buy soldiers exposing your activity and we delayed the nuke on you for that reason, the others weren't so lucky. Its all strategic tactics RR and all is fair game, lets enjoy the war!

On 9/29/2016 at 0:51 PM, RoadRash said:

hey Wiley i just want to say no one was gunning for you to ruin your game …

RoadRash 

Scared me There is another Wile E ........ I am much better looking

Wile E Coyote

Edited by Wayne World

23 hours ago, RoadRash said:

well i must say i do hate the way these talks are going……

I’m all for the good vs evil .. the bad vs good …. but I’m not going to get into it here on steve …

i will say  this last thing i do not agree with how you see things popping off HG i will say it once more that AL, MAL and all of AW had no ill intent on doing any malicious damage to you or your nations . i will not allow myself to hold a grudge with anyone in D1 and i without a doubt will not hold a grudge with you HG i think you are a great guy and a good leader ..

i do not agree with you and i don’t think you will ever believe me when i say AW had no real ill intent … but if i seen any ill intent I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT STAND FOR IT I WOULD SPEAK MY MIND AND IF IT WASNT HEARD I WOULD RESPECTABLE LEAVE AW…. they were looking for the fairest war they could find and in the grand scheme of things D1 was the best option….

again I’m sorry you didn’t get the collection you were looking for and wiley going 18 days in TE for a back collect truly is insane and if he didn’t realize it was a risk then truly he is confident beyond belief ,it wasn’t the smartest bet and maybe he learned something …..

I’m telling you i sized up his nation before wars and i really thought he was inactive and was going to delete…..

good luck in wars 

RoadRash 

And what do you mean buy more MP's after your dow? You guys waited for us to buy our wonders before grabbing MP's and it was only a stroke of luck that you, al and mal hit Horatio, one of the only members who was a day behind buying wonders.

All of the other major alliance have their vulnerabilities right now and all of them could take advantage of those vulnerabilities to roll another but they're all decent enough to wait until everyone is ready to fight or have had more than enough time to prepare. Not even Nlon with their 24 nukes is taking advantage of anyone else and they could very well since none of the others have SDI's but then none of them are stupid enough to stall their growth early and majority of your members are flat broke, surviving on daily collections so yous were never ready for a war, only to put every advantage on your side and prevent as much damage as possible while dealing maximum damage cos you didn't want to see D1 get to far ahead. This card only works once!

Just letting you know hired gun

10/2/2016 10:48:54 AM) 
To: Countryboy502 From: Unknown Sender Date: 10/2/2016 12:24:29 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

alliance_flags912201670456PM.jpg
Countryboy502

(10/2/2016 10:49:25 AM) 
To: Countryboy502 From: Taetae Date: 10/2/2016 12:24:14 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Down declare ....... up declare lol .........................who cares, it's a game for free on the world wide web :) I've enjoyed my three battles and hope to engage again soon, I had my money reserves spied but it's part of the game but pisses me off as I choose not to do it. I've had a nuke up my ass every day but it just keeps the bills low and helps in a special sort of way if you manage your nation properly. I sense a further couple of wars with the Alpha wolves in this round where I will get my own back :) happy warring

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:05 AM, Cazaric said:

In hindsight, I wasn't that annoying a villain, was I? ;)

Haha good to know I'm exceeding expectations haha

2 hours ago, bunnet said:

Down declare ....... up declare lol .........................who cares, it's a game for free on the world wide web :) I've enjoyed my three battles and hope to engage again soon, I had my money reserves spied but it's part of the game but pisses me off as I choose not to do it. I've had a nuke up my ass every day but it just keeps the bills low and helps in a special sort of way if you manage your nation properly. I sense a further couple of wars with the Alpha wolves in this round where I will get my own back :) happy warring

I like your outlook. Happy war-ing!

Al

On 03/10/2016 at 2:48 AM, malakarlian said:

Just letting you know hired gun

10/2/2016 10:48:54 AM) 
To: Countryboy502 From: Unknown Sender Date: 10/2/2016 12:24:29 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

alliance_flags912201670456PM.jpg
Countryboy502

(10/2/2016 10:49:25 AM) 
To: Countryboy502 From: Taetae Date: 10/2/2016 12:24:14 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your federal reserves and managed to destroy $1,000,000.00 money. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

They were never authorized but I guess we both have members with confused perceptions so I'm good to call it even.

5 hours ago, bunnet said:

Down declare ....... up declare lol .........................who cares

I care bunnet and this war was worst than your typical down declare, most of AW's members took minimal to almost zero damage thanks to them spending every cent on defenses and having nukes to break through ours while most of ours had nothing but not surprising considering AW will never beat D1 in a fair fight and I think they know that hence the massive down declare.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

They were never authorized but I guess we both have members with confused perceptions so I'm good to call it even.

I care bunnet and this war was worst than your typical down declare, most of AW's members took minimal to almost zero damage thanks to them spending every cent on defenses and having nukes to break through ours while most of ours had nothing but not surprising considering AW will never beat D1 in a fair fight and I think they know that hence the massive down declare.

yes, ill agree even on spy ops.....however man you got to be high.....how dare an alliance in a war game spend money on defense!!!!! and again....if you think this was a down declare you are even more of a Leroy than i thought,,,,,to restate the basics neither alliance has been in war before this......the only difference besides a difference in the count by a whole 1 member was the way WE ALL CHOSE to build.......if you need another box of tissues...i can look around...maybe a box of tampons would be more appropriate for you?>