Romans Throw The Round Away

[RE]

I didn't have it in me to do things properly.

The Empire will, to my distaste, because I find it stupid, wasteful, and lazy, just be attacking whoever.

If there was an alliance that we could've perfectly matched up with, and I find out later, I'll feel awful.

But I just don't have it in me now. Can't expend the time.

To the holidays!
And for my personal wars, I will visit friends & family & kindred spirits.

-KingWilliam, Emp.

B-)

WELL, Have a Merry,Merry Christmas, And a Happy New Year"... as the Song goes...  plus a...: Feliz Navidad, Próspero Año y Felicidad,...!     all the goodness of this Land and Heaven's blessings to ALL!!!

From your Friends and Masters...:  The DALEKS!!!  :lol1: 

I'm disgusted at how someone so disgusting could go on without full defensive slots.

An insult.

I took it personally.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000091

Slot 1 expired. Princess Kitty this is your cue ;)

Anyone else like to taste my WRC?

I need the number of that tank.

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by A Tank. You lost 24432 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 6 cruise missiles, 481.597 miles of land, 337.118 technology, 481.597 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I've fallen and I can't get up.

You lost 1,325 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,410 soldiers and 777 tanks. Their forces razed 50.537 miles of your land, stole 8.756 technology, and destroyed 87.563 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

I fear for my life.

You lost 698 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,505 soldiers and 39 tanks. Their forces razed 42.575 miles of your land, stole 8.943 technology, and destroyed 89.430 infrastructure. Their forces looted $100,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Beat he won't break 90 infra on a GA though.

EDIT: He hasn't broken 90 infra on a GA, but;

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your infrastructure by Anthony Stark. You lost 670 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 152.584 miles of land, 137.638 technology, 917.584 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I cry. Edited by King William