Semi-Alliance Directory

You know those alliances that are not in-game, but they are a grouping of nations working together? I will give you some examples. The German Empire(3rd), Grand Global Alliance, etc. Well, i have discovered that it is difficult to keep track of these saying that there are no records of them. So, i have decided to start a directory, and if you want your semi-alliance in this, please make a post with the following information-

Alliance Name:

Alliance Leader:

Alliance Forums:

Formed On:

Team(if you have one):

Extra Information:

I will also try my best to update this as much as possible. Thanks!

DIRECTORY:

Name, Team, Formed On: Leader, Forums

1.The German Empire, Multi/Red, 4/23/14, Auctor, Link

2.Imperial Assault Alliance, Blue, 6/8/14, Link

3.Grand Global Alliance, Green, ?/?/14, RotaveleDISBANDED

Edited by Knights111

Of Semi-Alliances? Oh yeah, and last time i checked, you do not have a semi-alliance, so why do you care?

The reason there is no list is because alliances that aren't really alliances are seldom of any importance, and the ones that are are well known enough not to need inclusion on a list.  

You need to quit with this posting crp...you didn't learn anything. Give it up,alreadY! For once in your miserable cn life...listen to others. They may have great advice for you to adhere to!

You're literally Vosegus, in case this minor detail escaped you.

You need to quit with this posting crp...you didn't learn anything. Give it up,alreadY! For once in your miserable cn life...listen to others. They may have great advice for you to adhere to!

Yeah, when i took yours you kicked me from your alliance.

Oh, and you misused capitalization on the "Y" in already. You said alreadY

I kicked you from the alliance for a good reason...and I am glad I did!

Oh yeah, and what was that? following directions? Oh yeah, you said:

"You are ruining my reputation!"

OK first: I was ruining mine, not yours. It was the price to pay for bringing meout of retirement, and you should have known by the fact that the entire TGE hated me, and possibly still does

Second: That is extremely selfish

third: You said i was ruining you because i was posting bad things on the forums but really, when you said stop, i stopped for about a day and a half, and then you kicked me because i was posting on the forums.

OWNED.

Oh yeah, and what was that? following directions? Oh yeah, you said:

"You are ruining my reputation!"

OK first: I was ruining mine, not yours. It was the price to pay for bringing meout of retirement, and you should have known by the fact that the entire TGE hated me, and possibly still does

Second: That is extremely selfish

third: You said i was ruining you because i was posting bad things on the forums but really, when you said stop, i stopped for about a day and a half, and then you kicked me because i was posting on the forums.

OWNED.

The facts are...People tried to help you. I tried to help you. You threw the help in our faces,etc. I kicked you for not doing what was asked of you. OWNED!

Edited by Vosegus

I am outfoxing him by a landslide!

If you have to shout to the audience that you're outfoxing him, your're probably not.

I don't see why you'd get pissed at someone for posting info, semi-useless or not. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. It is there for people who want it.

It seems like you're mad because you no longer have the leverage you need to silence this person. If this is not the case, you should consider presenting yourself less resentfully.