ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KNIGHTS111, TRUE TRIUMVIRATE OF THE SPYCORE

Hello, CyberNations! Hopefully you are here because you are looking into joining an alliance. Well, let me tell you that those sanctioned, and even medium sized unsanctioned alliances are corrupt with power, and those alliances do not care about your well-being. However, not all are like this. Small micro-alliances respect you and every person in it, so you are not just a number.

The Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations hopes that you will join us in our many missions to bring back old values and uphold old morals. By going and signing up on our forums at kingsrebooted.freeforums.org , you can sign up for our spy missions for the next two months. But, of course, a requirement for that is you must sign up in-game by going to my profile, and then you can not only go on amazingly fun spy missions! Next step before you can become a spy, is sadly, we must have a Spycore profile for you. To do that, please PM me on the forums here or in-game on CyberNations with your nation name and previous alliances you have been in. This is for the security of the CIAB, because we do not want any unauthorized people spying on the spies themselves!

After you join us, we will help you in any way possible to work you towards your goals of being successful. In fact, because of our small size, you can gain immediate government positions! Our government is called the Spycore. When you join, and if you want a positon, PM me and i will tell you about all the available positions.

Hopefully we will see you soon in the ranks of the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations, where all are with us. If you have any questions, message me or ask here on the forums.  .

I think this could be a CB against MI6... We are the only spies in CN.

In response to your statement, I have a few things to say-

1. It is anyone's right to create an alliance based upon the ideas and principles of spy work. I created the BOK2 focused on that because i believe it is a very beneficial idea

2. I in no way want to threaten, offend, or get in the way of MI6. MI6 stretched out a hand to me a few days earlier offering me as a member. After a hard dilemma, i decided it was in my best interest to give the alliance another go before my fire went out. If i seemed as if i was threatening the alliance in any way, i do apologize and will attempt to not do so again. 

Honestly, I would suggest joining MI6 mate. Others have given you similar advice about joinin an alliance and getting the hang of CN. MI6 has a collection of talent basically unmatched by 99% of the alliances out there. We can train you to be the best and then you can consider creating an alliance. One that will be able to actually attract members.