A Royal Announcement

Mogar

Mogar, I think you're around 40k more damage dealt than taken.

I have the highest damage ratio outside of DBDC, and I don't really consider them to be part of this war, they're just tech raiding everybody while we're busy shooting each other.

tumblr_mr3qy94mIk1qebbs7o2_250.gif

I have the highest damage ratio outside of DBDC, and I don't really consider them to be part of this war, they're just tech raiding everybody while we're busy shooting each other.

In Supremacy 1914, it is common practice for certain players to strike unprotected provinces, while the military might is focused on other fronts. On one hand we can revile the act. However, it isn't at all extraordinary that some get their kicks from exploiting the disadvantaged. In fact, I here it is also common place here...

Edited by Ovidsidios

In Supremacy 1914, it is common practice for certain players to strike unprotected provinces, while the military might is focused on other fronts. On one hand we can revile the act. However, it isn't at all extraordinary that some get their kicks from exploiting the disadvantaged. In fact, I here it is also common place here...

preying on those weaker than you is simple survival, i don't blame them at all, if anything I blame the rest of us for being idiotic enough to let them get as absurdly large as they did without any attempt to reign them in.

preying on those weaker than you is simple survival, i don't blame them at all, if anything I blame the rest of us for being idiotic enough to let them get as absurdly large as they did without any attempt to reign them in.

Well I wouldn't call it survival [i]per se[/i], but it is a tactic used to get by. It is a short route to supremacy and, in a way, if you strengthen yourself at the expense of competition you are "doing it right".

Besides, I don't think it's idiocy. I think it's natural for better things to come along. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. Who knows, certainly not those at war.

Well I wouldn't call it survival per se, but it is a tactic used to get by. It is a short route to supremacy and, in a way, if you strengthen yourself at the expense of competition you are "doing it right".

Besides, I don't think it's idiocy. I think it's natural for better things to come along. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. Who knows, certainly not those at war.

I give DBDC alot of credit for managing to do what they have, whoever opposes them is going to be in for an incredibly bad time(until their nations drop below 100k and then they wont have to worry about them until they grow past that point again)