Bought spies for 40 mill by error

mosbyNO

Hi,

today I bought spies for the first time and I thought they cost alot less when I bought them. Misunderstood the number :<

Can it be changed? 40 million is huge for me and I was gonna spend it on my first wonder.

Really hope this can be done!

Regards

M.

Your best bet is probably to ask your alliance for some aid after the war to help rebuild you; it's unlikely (though not impossible) that game mods will reverse your click, especially since you're at war.

In another note, your forum name has to match either your ruler name or nation name.  You can request a change here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/21-report-forum-abuse/

I know it is technically possibly and I hope it can be done. They can even buy a named wonder for the money instead of giving me cash back and just delete my spies. Then it would not give me any benefit in a war, specially since I choice to loose my spies.

I will check that post out.

In no event will the game officials revert a change that you made to your nation (provided your initial action was in itself not a violation of the way the game is meant to be played). I am also almost entirely sure that the concept of "ok, if you wont let me return this sweater i purchased last week, can i exchange it for that pair of trousers over there" will not work either.

Edited by Helbrecht

It was an error I made and right away I went to forums and asked for help. I would even have called if I could do that.

40 million was 1 month of saving for me + tech deals, so its a huge disaster for me. 

Comparing this to "not be able to return og exchange a sweater" is not the same thing. And even so if I buy something online I have 14 days here I live to return it if I am not happy. Any store who sell stuff who gets customers that are not happy with a product either gives money back if it's a faulty product or give the option to spend the money in the store and get something else.

But I am not unhappy with CN, I just did a mistake and asking kindly to reverse it. 40 million is alot for a new player.

It would be manifestly unfair to allow you to reverse the purchase for two reasons;

-Firstly it would allow you to have hidden your warchest out of reach of spy attacks and ground attacks for the period. This is unfair on the nation you are at war with as cash lost in these attacks is calculated on the basis of cash held in hand.

-Secondly, your spies are present as a force in being. It is possible that people have decided not to carry out attacks due to the presence of spies in your nation. To then hand back the cash to you would be unfair on nations that allocated resources on the basis of how you had spent your money.

In future you should always use the confirm transaction or calculate totals button before clicking perform.

It was an error I made and right away I went to forums and asked for help. I would even have called if I could do that.

But I am not unhappy with CN, I just did a mistake and asking kindly to reverse it. 40 million is alot for a new player.

Just ask for more war aid or do tech deals, I'm sure you will get rebuilding aid after the war ends.

And mistakes like this can not be reversed as they set a bad precedent where player errors ingame do not have consequences.

And it is very likely you would lose a lot of that 40 million through war anyway so at least you gave it some use.