SUN Recognition of Hostilites

The State of Unified Nations recognizes the recent hostilities against us as a Declaration of War by New Desolate Order.

Obviously we have been repeatedly targeted for being a vocal voice against the introduction of formal and de facto treaties into Tournament Edition.

We will fight against all odds and show no disdain despite being BARELY A WEEK SINCE LAST WAR.

We hope that we can resolve these differences with NDO with the good sportsmanlike conduct that SUN has tried to encourage and always supported in TE without acquiescing to the introduction of an SE-treaty culture to TE.

The State of Unified Nations recognizes the recent hostilities against us as a Declaration of War by New Desolate Order.

Obviously we have been repeatedly targeted for being a vocal voice against the introduction of formal and de facto treaties into Tournament Edition.

We will fight against all odds and show no disdain despite being BARELY A WEEK SINCE LAST WAR.

We hope that we can resolve these differences with NDO with the good sportsmanlike conduct that SUN has tried to encourage and always supported in TE without acquiescing to the introduction of an SE-treaty culture to TE.

I'm not sure NDO hit you because of your treaty dislike? They don't do treaties either if i'm correct?

Actually we could care less about your treaty opinion.  The New Desolate Order does not have treaties nor do we obsess over those who do/do not. although thanks for putting words in our mouths.  We just wanted a good fight so we picked two AA's that we knew had good fighters since we'd been out of war too long and we were bored.

Here's to a good fight!

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Thanks for providing an explanation.  However, if you had wanted a really "good fight", you would have given us another week to rebuild, or added another smaller alliance to make the numbers closer. :)  At any rate, hopefully there are no hard feelings moving forward.  I apologize for my faulty assumption of your motivations.

Edited by Fen Dorbek

Thanks for providing an explanation.  However, if you had wanted a really "good fight", you would have given us another week to rebuild, or added another smaller alliance to make the numbers closer. :)  At any rate, hopefully there are no hard feelings moving forward.  I apologize for my faulty assumption of your motivations.

You didn't notice Catharsis in the declaration?  Their average NS is STILL over 14k... I realize that the number of wars declared on them is smaller than the number on SUN but that's largely because they were and still are almost exclusively composed of top-tier nations and our "update blitz" was, admittedly, botched with several anarchies.

You may want to pay closer attention to what's going on around you.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf