Date: 10/30/2013 12:36:18 PM

Subject: RE: Your wars

Seriously, he did come on
our forums and posted messages where you were talking about attacking us
and wanted to give out info from the ''Operation'' and CoIN. He also
said he wanted to spy on you for us, which is extremely funny and we
sure had a big laugh with that one.

Have fun :)

I believe I succeeded in what I wanted to do, which was laugh as you were pissed off at your friend for nothing. Edited by DannyTheKiller

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame Dilber  :gun:

Oh don't give me that. I know who the real power in the NSO is. :P

So if he was not a spy, the NPO wanted to cause disunity between two players!!!!!!!

Uh... no. More like two players are trying to gang up on the NPO. Forgive us if we don't take that serioiusly.

You do not have evidence to that, and your statements are void. We treat every member and nation that we have with respect, yet you think that we don't? Please, do enlighten us. Are you someone in disguise, maybe, trying to fool with us?

Edited by DannyTheKiller

You do not have evidence to that, and your statements are void. We treat every member and nation that we have with respect, yet you think that we don't? Please, do enlighten us. Are you someone in disguise, maybe, trying to fool with us?

I am not Farrin.  Do you think he should be emperor though?

Buckaroo, they dont care what they do to enemies. All AAs love smaller, new nations. They are the life blood of CN.

The revenge doctorine I showed you is a good example of how non-evil NPO is.

Just admit that you were played by your little friend. Carrying on this vendetta against Pacifica isnt only going to end you, but its anger focused in completely the wrong direction. 

NPO didnt screw you. Your rogue pal screwed you. You dont see that?

I gave my input on history and I was denied from the alliance for sharing what I believe.  I messaged R'n'R about attacking you for how you treated me.  After I had calmed down, I resubmitted my application, only to be denied in less than 10 minutes.  I was finished with the NPO.  What is even worse is that my ally Nether Ruins was called buckaroo and banned from the alliance.  I have found several nations that have been treated the same way.  They are my coalition.

First, you say alliances, now you say nations. Come on now, I am scared!

And a quick visit on our forums will make even the most stubborn bull realise why you were denied. Being ''denied'' for any reason is normal. We've had people that were denied 1-2 times, yet were accepted afterwards for being able to remedy whatever the reason they were denied for.

So? NPO doesnt want you. So what? Find a new AA. But before you do that, realise that you cant just barge in and expect people to serve you. Why would you ever ask an AA to attack someone for denying your app? 

Youre digging your own grave and Im starting to loose sympathy for you.

do you not have some sympathy for the nations in your alliance? you are bringing pain upon their people! help them by destroying your real enemy, the enemy of our enemy should be your enemy! the rogue, kill him with Pacifica ;) be known for your greatness

Sorry for the late response, I still had to pick some baby seal from in between my molars. (I'm evil like that) 

Ah, attacking GPA. Good memories! GPA actually did put up a good fight, considerably better in fact than some larger war-oriented alliances in fact. That was actually one of the best wars I ever fought in my 7.4 years of playing CN. Everything was well timed on their part, but they didn't take it serious, and were a very good sport about it!

But where do we sign-up to join Operation David? I didn't get invited. :(

DEATH TO PACIFICA! LONG LIVE THE COALUETION! LONG LIVE THE LEAGUE! LONG LIVE AEGIS!

You applied, didn't fully answer questions, changed positions and were inconsistent, and you were denied. Then you tried to get people to attack us. Then you applied again and were denied for trying to get people to attack us. It's not that hard to figure out why we would not want you in our alliance.