New Nation, Seeking an Alliance

We allow raiding (but require that you complete our Bootcamp and submit raid requests to be approved by the Department of Defense before you are allowed to attack)

Not quite sure if you're looking for something significantly more lenient than that (nor do I know the standard position on raiding from other alliances, we do it this way to make any risk to R&R as minimal as possible) As long as you intelligently find decent raid targets that aren't in major alliances or protected micros, your attack requests will be approved.

Join Pan National Union. As far as I know, raiding is allowed, but I personally disagree with it in SE.
Feel Free to talk to Ryan Thomas (Agent Nuke) about it.
PNU is a newer alliance and pretty small, but its also very democratic and a great alliance for new nations.

The Orange Defense Network is a large alliance that consists of one-hundred eighty-four active comrades that pledge their loyalty to the Senate and Democracy. Each member, no matter the rank, is and always has a voice within the Network. We are one of the few alliances that have a large, active pool with a democratic system blanketing her majesty. We provide a great community. We offer game guides and strategies that has been researched and have proven successful to all whom follow the exact mechanical guidelines. Our foreign affairs is just as pure as the ice caps of Mars. We hold elections for Secretary-General (recognized leader of ODN) and the Senate. Every full member of ODN automatically becomes a member of the General Assembly; without the approval of the General Assembly, the Senate cannot move political courses such as amending the Charter and pacting with foreign alliances with certain types of treaties.

Personally, the experience in the Orange Defense Network was an amazing course of my cyber life. With an active pool and government members that really interact and connect with their own members along with all the liberty and value the regular-ranked member is treated, the Network has remained the best alliance I have applied to thus far. I urge you to not miss out and join. Live long and prosper!

I applaud your copypasta skills Captain, but I'm pretty sure that the ODN doesn't allow raiding, right?

And I applaud your error in believing that I have copied and pasted my last post. I rarely recruit due to the hundreds and hundreds of messages one needs to transmit to many players and disappointingly, none to a few even join. I stumbled upon this thread and asked to myself, why not give it a try for once, and so I did. And I believe you are correct that ODN does not allow raiding since our alliance alone provides all the resources needed for your nation to prosper. We believe that war is pointless and deny to fall victim to aggression and tyranny. War can improve your country, but it can vastly damage it as well, and since we can already grow your nation to be one of the strongest without any military oppression, why would we roll such dice. We only enter a war if any foreigner damages the glory of the Orange, or if any alliance dares to strike one of our allies.

• 1 month later...