Thanks for ZERO

sirpaul2009

I joined this game the other day, got told about it by a friend, told it was good and fun and so far it has been FUN but i find no fun in the way alliances are setup, I wont say the name of the group but I got a lovely welcome message, replied and though that it sounds a good way to learn the game, make friends and all, but in return i get to goto their forum fill out forums and lots more, take a test and then get told i am banned from their alliance and to apply after x number of days, FOR NO GIVEN REASON.

I understand that people love the game and the spirit of the game but it seems to me that the alliances have taken over this game too much and given the treatment i got from the alliance i would question going to any more given that i passed the first setion, got into a couple of step program to get made a full member but from there on just got rejected with no given reason.

Nice way to treat players on the game / site more so when they are new to the game, thanks

...Sure... You should probably take the humble approach and think about why those programs are in place. Long-time players may have something to teach you, don't you think? Alternatively, you can play on your own: nobody forces you to join an alliance.

Then quit. AA make planet Bob. If you dont like em go rogue out but you wont like that if you want to grow.

Also its not a secret that certain AAs hate others. Kinda just had a war about it.

joins game few days ago, forum account since 02 Apr 2009.  :psyduck:[/size] [/size]

Also loLegion

Well getting asked to spy and cause problems for other alliances is really not what i consider FUN, yes have battles and all but it just seem too childish

Maybe you don't, but some people do.

Just like in the real world, you wouldn't go selling your countries secrets to the Russians. But some people do.

Edited by Rayvon

Yea, but its funny how i posted up about this with screen shots to show the rubbish getting asked by new members to an alliance. i reposted again because it is childish and stupid, they should just outright attack you like they said they should