Misfits Open Discussions

http://themisfits.co.nr/

above is our Forum link, please feel free to head over and apply for an embassy :-)

we take the hospitality of our guests seriously, so feel welcome as you step into our borders.....aggressors are not so welcome :P

An Ally or friend of the Misfits is like a brother and will be treated as such

http://themisfits.co.nr/

above is our Forum link, please feel free to head over and apply for an embassy :-)

we take the hospitality of our guests seriously, so feel welcome as you step into our borders.....aggressors are not so welcome :P

An Ally or friend of the Misfits is like a brother and will be treated as such

One of your members attacked an OP nation. We fully intend to destroy him. That is all.

Is there a reason as to why another Misfit was swarmed?

First off let me start by apologizing for my post and any punctuation or grammer mistakes. I am at work and replying via my phone.

There is a very good reason why 2 Misfits are being "swarmed". Themadstork (OP nation) was hit by one nonalligned nation and one Misfit nation. (look at the war screens) shortly afterwards the nonalligned nation switched his AA tag to Misfits, probably thinking erroneouslly mind you, that he'd be safe. We were within our rights to protect our members and no matter what AA tag he would have switched to we would have attacked. That is why two Misfit nations are being hit.

I could ask you a question. Why was the nonalligned nation not treated as a ghost and hit by you? Not only was he not, no biggie because his slots are full, but you ask me on the OWF why he was hit.

Fair point, I noticed yesterday that a non alligned nation hit OP along with a Misfit nation. I had also not noticed after this that he had joined Misfits, Therefor my apologies and the Ghost being mentioned is not a Misfit nation, so I thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Nations know the raiding rules ;)

However.... This does not mean OP nations may roll up on whichever Misfit they choose.

This nation acted alone in his actions....

Will this policy be applied both ways this time?

There is no bickering.... This issue has been dealt with and both governments know the rules attached to raiding. As for the ghost, that issue has also been handled.

Every nation has policies, our policy is simple.... We take raids upon our nations seriously, as does all alliances.... OP dealt with this in a well mannered way and that closes any 'Bickering'