Peace offer Sent, DETAILS

Tom Marvolo Riddle

So Look, I offered, to Griff and Lord of Death, In exchange for peace, that I will not be active in any of the IC forums, Or the WC/BR(Meaning I wont Post).

Sorry for putting this in a IC, It was a Accident.

Edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle

So Look, I offered, to Griff and Lord of Death, In exchange for peace, that I will not be active in any of the IC forums, Or the WC/BR(Meaning I wont Post).

Sorry for putting this in a IC, It was a Accident.

No, nothing can stop the train now :P CHOO CHOO!!!

It doesn't matter if Riddle's gone. People quit everyday! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Riddle tonight. But he's still with us. In here. So is Jasmine and Vladimir, SirPaul. All of them. They didn't quit in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Riddle's heart did beat for us. For all of us! And it's not over!

It doesn't matter if Riddle's gone. People quit everyday! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Riddle tonight. But he's still with us. In here. So is Jasmine and Vladimir, SirPaul. All of them. They didn't quit in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Riddle's heart did beat for us. For all of us! And it's not over!

I'm not leaving dude, read the topic.

Whatever happened to being the greatest Riddle? Fight to the last man! This defeatism is unbecoming of a villain!

If fighting to the last man was the strategy, If never being defeated is the strategy, you my friend would send me aid, 3 mil, 200 soldiers, and we would truly fight to the last man.

Edited by Tom Marvolo Riddle

If fighting to the last man was the strategy, If never being defeated is the strategy, you my friend would send me aid, 3 mil, 200 soldiers, and we would truly fight to the last man.

I never said I was your ally. I simply said that for all your yelling about being the best earlier, this certainly seems like the cowardly option to take. :P

Is it not better to die standing than live on your knees?

You said in your last post that "It doesn't matter if Riddle's gone", evidence enough.

...holy moly, you never saw Deathly Hallows Part 2, did you? It's a parody of the speech Neville makes about Harry being dead, and then Harry reveals that he's actually alive anyway. Bloody hell.

...holy moly, you never saw Deathly Hallows Part 2, did you? It's a parody of the speech Neville makes about Harry being dead, and then Harry reveals that he's actually alive anyway. Bloody hell.

yeah I saw it, had to go back and watch it again. Sorry man, it has been a few months.

Its really stupid to attack somebody for posting on forums. This place is meant for members to mingle whether you like it or not.

And holding his IC nation responsible for OOC posts just defeats the purpose of the IC OOC barrier.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

Its really stupid to attack somebody for posting on forums. This place is meant for members to mingle whether you like it or not.

And holding his IC nation responsible for OOC posts just defeats the purpose of the IC OOC barrier.

Exactly. The breaking of that boundrey creates chaos(clanlord). It is kinda like a really good game of Chess(Tyrant) and it keeps going and going until the Kaiser(MelechMikhail) of chess decides to go all Bull(gangsta) in a china shop on the board. It completely ruins it and worst of all it destroyed your TV, making it impossible to watch Stewie. It is comepletely madening.

Oh admin, I'm agreeing with Isaac MatthewII. There must be some frozen precipitation falling in some very hot places right now.