seeking alliance

seifersan

Hey guys im new to this game and i would like a nice alliance to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I am a very friendly person and with my job currently i can be on the game constantly for 9 hours of the day.

Please let me know if i can join your alliance.

No what he means is that there is a war going on and most alliances won't accept new recruits. We at the North Star Federation are not involved in any of these wars and would accept your nation instantly. We are small but we can provide you with protection from attack and a chance to grow your nation to its full potential. After you get start to catch on to cybernations we have many positions available within the NSF to help keep up your interest. We can even supply you with a trade circle right away to help grow your nation even faster. 

If you're interested please check out our forum at www.ns-federation.net

Hope to see you there! :)

Edited by Masterchief777

The New Pacific Order is always looking for new members willing to join our ranks. Since our inception in 2006, the NPO has consistently been at the forefront of Cybernations, whether in terms of military, diplomatic relations, or economic strength. Our camaraderie and spirit is known to all. There are few who can claim, honestly, that their community is as great as ours.

As Geerland has pointed out, many alliances, ourselves included, are currently involved in the ongoing Equilibrium conflict. We still welcome recruits, but caution that you may find yourself involved in hostilites immediately, whether you are prepared for them or not.

Forum link: http://cn.npowned.net/

Hello there.

I'm from Pax Corvus, generally just called Pax.

We are peaceful, neutral and not involved in the politics of war.

We seek new people who want to walk the difficult path of peace and prosperity.

We are not a democracy however, we are a meritocracy. You earn your path, and the potential is limitless.

We value community, equality, neutrality and integrity.

If it sounds right for you, come visit us at http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pax_Corvus/index/