Odd? Profile Issue

Onikujo

So, I might be messing up or something, but when I click My Profile and try to go look at it...it tells me...

[quote]
[b] Sorry, you don't have permission for that![/b]

[/quote]

And tells me I can't look at member profiles. Am I messing something up somehow here? Or is there something beyond my control going on?

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1358900927' post='3084083']
Nation/AA info are also gone, and the recent topics/blog entries is gone as well. It might be an attempt to decrease stress on the forums, though.
[/quote]And it's !@#$%^&*. admin luckly is considering changing forum hosts.

So for a change we have an embarrassment of riches? Usually we are all down because the people are not active enough, or not enough people. Now that we have people active.... we discover that we cant deal with activity. It is somewhat surprising though, from what i am told, there were more people and more active forum users around for the earlier larger wars. So while our forum load might go up for this war's duration, it is not as high as the Karma or the NpO-VE war. Maybe we are just using bigger words now. :p