Pro-Judaisim Bloc (Bringing the FIght Against Xenios to his front Door.)

Winner12345

WERE BACK OPEN!

In Response to the Xenioshian ways of Anti-Semitism, a bloc funded by the Greater Grand Capitalists has been formed. If you join the bloc you pormise to fight the ways of the Xenioshian Dictatorship and allow Judiasm to thrive and no religion shall be punished.

If you join you will not be required to do anything except for pressure Black Team Senators to place sanctions on Xenios. PLEASE REMEMBER, although we do not nessicarly respect the ways and means of Xenios, any arguements are to remain civil.

You will not be required to change your AA, as this should only be a short term commitment.

Edited by Winner12345

Of course this thread is already "closed". You will not draw truly "pro-Jewish" nations to a bloc where the only guarantee is a fight. You may get the odd misguided non-Jew who has been deluded into thinking Xenios' fight is done for anything but pure motives, but certainly the Talmudic Jewish powers that operate in Planet Bob will not be open in their defiance. The Judaizers and the Judaized prefer instead to work in the shadows, and run in fear when faced with true a truly unified nation and people. They prefer to exert their power by sowing seeds of disunity in other blocs and alliances, and then amid the chaos picking up the pieces.

They feast on disunity, whilst promoting false "harmony", and fear a truly united people who do not kowtow to the perverse teachings of the Talmud. They are cowards who run from the light that the League of Anti-Judaizers shines into the darkest, dankest corners of Bob. Jew can run, but Jew can't hide from the light of Xenios' people.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1349435567' post='3037579']
Of course this thread is already "closed". You will not draw truly "pro-Jewish" nations to a bloc where the only guarantee is a fight. You may get the odd misguided non-Jew who has been deluded into thinking Xenios' fight is done for anything but pure motives, but certainly the Talmudic Jewish powers that operate in Planet Bob will not be open in their defiance. The Judaizers and the Judaized prefer instead to work in the shadows, and run in fear when faced with true a truly unified nation and people. They prefer to exert their power by sowing seeds of disunity in other blocs and alliances, and then amid the chaos picking up the pieces.

They feast on disunity, whilst promoting false "harmony", and fear a truly united people who do not kowtow to the perverse teachings of the Talmud. They are cowards who run from the light that the League of Anti-Judaizers shines into the darkest, dankest corners of Bob. Jew can run, but Jew can't hide from the light of Xenios' people.
[/quote]
Congrats, over 13 million people hate you already.

My comments still stand, namely:

You will not draw truly "pro-Jewish" nations to a bloc where the only guarantee is a fight. You may get the odd misguided non-Jew who has been deluded into thinking Xenios' fight is done for anything but pure motives, but certainly the Talmudic Jewish powers that operate in Planet Bob will not be open in their defiance. The Judaizers and the Judaized prefer instead to work in the shadows, and run in fear when faced with a truly unified nation and people. They prefer to exert their power by sowing seeds of disunity in other blocs and alliances, and then amid the chaos picking up the pieces.

[quote name='The Polemarch' timestamp='1349730895' post='3038705']
My comments still stand, namely:

You will not draw truly "pro-Jewish" nations to a bloc where the only guarantee is a fight. You may get the odd misguided non-Jew who has been deluded into thinking Xenios' fight is done for anything but pure motives, but certainly the Talmudic Jewish powers that operate in Planet Bob will not be open in their defiance. The Judaizers and the Judaized prefer instead to work in the shadows, and run in fear when faced with a truly unified nation and people. They prefer to exert their power by sowing seeds of disunity in other blocs and alliances, and then amid the chaos picking up the pieces.

[/quote]Ok. If you say so i surrender then.

:smug: YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS?

But honestly you only can put up this charade for so long.

Simple. This charade is a cover. It`s only a theory but i pay attention. You won`t say that you want all Jews killed, you only say you want them out of Planet Bob. You so far refuse to recruit for the League of Anti-Judaizers but yet you stand by it. Almost passive aggressive, but in a way that seems like it`s not sincere. You keep pushing a agenda that is not supported by many, yet you won`t thank the people that join you as much as you insult the ones who oppose you. You know what i think, i think your a fake.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349736708' post='3038749']
Simple. This charade is a cover. It`s only a theory but i pay attention. You won`t say that you want all Jews killed, you only say you want them out of Planet Bob. You so far refuse to recruit for the League of Anti-Judaizers but yet you stand by it. Almost passive aggressive, but in a way that seems like it`s not sincere. You keep pushing a agenda that is not supported by many, yet you won`t thank the people that join you as much as you insult the ones who oppose you. You know what i think, i think your a fake.
[/quote]And by a fake i mean that truly your a Jew. A Jew who has been insulted a lot because of his faith. Perhaps at school or a public setting. And instead of blaming the people who insulted you because you where a Jew, you decided, or thought, that it was truly the fault of the Jewish faith and have decided to take on this crusade against it. Deep down you know your real faith. And it certaintly isn`t this twisted way of Christianinty.

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349785329' post='3038996']
And by a fake i mean that truly your a Jew. A Jew who has been insulted a lot because of his faith. Perhaps at school or a public setting. And instead of blaming the people who insulted you because you where a Jew, you decided, or thought, that it was truly the fault of the Jewish faith and have decided to take on this crusade against it. Deep down you know your real faith. And it certaintly isn`t this twisted way of Christianinty.
[/quote]

... in other words: How Do I Reverse Psychology? ¯\(°_o)/¯

A nice try, though. Well... it was a try.

Edited by The Polemarch

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1349785329' post='3038996']
And by a fake i mean that truly your a Jew. A Jew who has been insulted a lot because of his faith. Perhaps at school or a public setting. And instead of blaming the people who insulted you because you where a Jew, you decided, or thought, that it was truly the fault of the Jewish faith and have decided to take on this crusade against it. Deep down you know your real faith. And it certaintly isn`t this twisted way of Christianinty.
[/quote]
Shut up at least he actually goes to a normal school unlike you , winner or should I say Tom riddle. Anyway this is a bump