New Nations on Past IP

Right. So two of my friends have wanted to play CN for a while, but every time they try to join there's a huge war going on so they avoid it. Further, an old CN player I know who auto-deleted wants to come back. There's only one issue:

The two friends live in the same house but have different computers. However, I've logged into CN from their house before. Would they be allowed to make their nations? Or would that be a violation of the rules?

Further, once my third friend auto-deleted, I logged in from his place a few times (because CN is my life, apparently), so would that flag us as cheating? Our nations would never interact outside of being in the same alliance, but I just wanted to clarify this first. Thanks!

[quote name='Mompson' timestamp='1342399424' post='3010594']
Just a point, different computers will not save them, if they are using the same internet router they will have the same IPs.
[/quote]

That's what I'm afraid of. Would it also screw us all over if they even created one on the IP i'd been on in the past?

The two people on the same IP should [i]not[/i] both create nations/access CN from that IP, or they'll both get deleted and probably banned. Their best solution is to use a second IP (local WiFi, phone, library, whatever) for the second nation, and for the second nation only. Or they can create only one nation.

As long as you never access CN from any of the mentioned IPs anymore, I'd say that a new nation per other IP can be safely created/accessed, provided that you never interact with them in any way (aid, war, trade). This idea would be supported by you having [i]already[/i] connected from your third friend's IP without having [i]already[/i] been deleted/banned!

I anyway strongly suggest that you wait for Admin/some Mod to confirm/greenlight the possibility of creating new nations, as I am not sure how back they go with history searches (remember that I am no authority on anything [s]that has to do with CN moderation[/s]).

I hope that this post isn't too much confused. Otherwise I guess you can roll da neutrals etc. :D

You should be fine, a friend of mine created a nation on a network I had been on a lot, and I posted here, and the mods said as long as I didn't login from that same network again, it'd be fine. I would wait for mod confirmation on your specific situation though.