Special Election for 3rd GM

Captain Enema

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demand that long form in triplicate and as I told you in private Triyun, the world does not organize itself according to what you want. If enough people give a hoot about it all they'll act on it and I'll be perfectly fine with the outcome, because as fully functioning adult I accept that sometimes I don't get it how I want it. As it is a 2 week term for Zoot, I'm pretty sure we'll be alright and whatever horrific crying and travesties come of this, CNRP will survive.

Further, if I ever hold a vote again, I'll set the same damn rule.

So next time, someone else can get off their butt and do it themselves if they don't to be troubled with such a horrrific thing as voter responsibility.

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo for you.

suck it.

So really, drop your mockrage and put on your big boy pants.

TBM quit pretending you're above us petty mortals. You get just as pissy as everyone else when you don't get your way, if not more. You just pretend to hide it with this language. I think you're a good guy but cut the act.

You have a standard set of rules so people don't start turning into who posts first contest. Everyone's vote should get one vote counted if they have a nation, its a simple concept and one that can't be taken away because someone changes their mind while voting is still open. Its fair and simple no matter whom they vote for and why they vote for it. If you really hate that concept put it to a vote.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1342226262' post='3009912']
TBM it got complained about because that was not the system we've had in previous GM votes. No one player can get to determine which other players votes get counted and which do not based on a rule set. You need to tell the whole community before you change the system from what it was in previous elections.
[/quote]

Are we really arguing about something as stupid as this? >_>

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1342399756' post='3010600']
Are we really arguing about something as stupid as this? >_>
[/quote]
It wasn't an argument, it was a debate. The debate was over until you felt the need to post a comment about it.