Shadow of a Bull Moose

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1335797866' post='2961154']
A lot to learn you still have, I suggest you talk with your protector and listen to any advice they may have on how to avoid incidents like this in future.
[/quote]

I must agree with this, IRON are good people, we've a a few run ins with them regarding tech raids and one.incident of a dip!@#$ who we kicked out of our alliance as a result of Wat he did.

On all occasions they treated us with respect, minus one guy but he was low govt lol. So long as you treat a majority I'd people around here with respect you'll get it in return, some are also a lot easier to get along with than others.

App are also great people who know quite a lot about this place and about protecting small alliances like yours, stick to them and listen to their advice as it is Probly some of the best you can get

[quote name='Rhizoctonia' timestamp='1335813725' post='2961220']
Good luck to your alliance and your new ODP. As MCRABT did, i too accept your apology, and willing to move past it and drop it.
[/quote]

I'm sorry for the disrespect I showed you, to VoC and to IRON. I was out of line in a few of my posts but I am glad we are going to move on. Unfortunately, due to my comments and responses, I feel I have made a bad name for myself. I hope this does not reflect on the greatness I hope to cultivate in Bull Moose.

Thanks for being able to move on.