Resources

Alek92

Construction (Aluminum,Lumber,Marble,Iron)

Beer (Wheat,Water, plus the Alum. and Lumber above)

Fast Food (Cattle,Pigs,Spices,Sugar)

plus Gems and Fish.

Need a Harbor for all of those.

Before the Harbor, just subtract any 2 of Wheat,Water,Gems and Fish. Of those 4, Wheat and Fish are the best 2 resources.

Go for the 3 Bonuses.Construction,Fast Food and Beer. Your Wine and Oil will replace the Fish and Gems.

If you don't have a Harbor yet, you won't be able to get all 3 bonuses until you get it.

Edited by Magoo

Go for the 3 Bonuses.Construction,Fast Food and Beer. Your Wine and Oil will replace the Fish and Gems.

If you don't have a Harbor yet, you won't be able to get all 3 bonuses until you get it.

Trust me, that will get you to 1,000 infra fastest.You definitely want all the Construction resources right away.And as many population boosters as possible (Food resources).

The construction 4 (marble, lumber, Aluminum and Iron) are considered vital, as all nations should have construction.

It is also thought that wheat and Fish are 2 vital resources, for the combined population boost.

Fish and Wheat are the two best individual resources. The best combo would probably be Aluminium/Wheat, given that they are both needed for three of the best bonus resources.

So, what should I change?

Get a Water/Coal trade (as your 5th trade when you get a habour) for the Industrial trade (5BR) set. (EDIT: Carnage beat me to it).

The Agricultural (3BR) set would be better for pop growth, though it would be more difficult to get the needed pop boosts.

Edited by Myalam

NewACDSeeProBMPImage-4.jpg

There, I am waiting for a deal that will supply me with Iron and Wheat. So, remind me, this is what you (someone) suggested me for start, then I should get Coal and Water. Right?

Oh, and thank you all guys.

NewACDSeeProBMPImage-4.jpg

There, I am waiting for a deal that will supply me with Iron and Wheat. So, remind me, this is what you (someone) suggested me for start, then I should get Coal and Water. Right?

Oh, and thank you all guys.

Yep, water is good. You have built yourself a steady tradebucn of trades. Gte you infra together and then get a Harbor.

^

Dont worry, it seems you have one already. Thats good

Edited by Jack Grist

The Five BR is the best way to go if you have Oil and Wine

Aluminum, Cattle*, Coal, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Oil, Rubber, Water, Wheat, Wine.

*I haven't got the stats infront of me at the moment but I don't think there is much difference between Cattle, Pigs, Spices or Sugar if you are struggling for cattle.

Given your starting resources it is the best combination of infra cost redcution and population increase.

The Five BR is the best way to go if you have Oil and Wine

Aluminum, Cattle*, Coal, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Oil, Rubber, Water, Wheat, Wine.

*I haven't got the stats infront of me at the moment but I don't think there is much difference between Cattle, Pigs, Spices or Sugar if you are struggling for cattle.

Given your starting resources it is the best combination of infra cost redcution and population increase.

I am waiting for Iron+Water and Coal+Wheat to get accepted then I will have all you guys suggested I hope.