Sarmatian and Hardin sittin in a tree...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1329595840' post='2923503']
by classy, do you mean post a resignation that i wouldn't be able to read or defend myself in? been there and done that before..no thanks. i chose a personal message to the leader, just as effective. or do you mean by giving more than a month's notice that i was leaving? by classy, do you mean telling others you are leaving shortly and have them tell you "go ahead and leave now"?

up until i left yesterday, i have continued to do alliance tech deals, donating aid to members, been very active on the forums, one of the most active on irc, and mentoring members. i worked up until the last minute with your alliance and bowed out quietly. i'm not sure how much more class i could have had unless i handed out roses.

i'm extremely proud of what we have accomplished and sour grapes won't spoil our party. when you beg for change and it doesn't happen, sometimes you gotta go off and do your own thing. if your alliance doesn't suit your needs or your aspirations then its time to move on. its been done thousands of times on this very forum..i'm just the latest one.

good luck to mcxa. i have no hard feelings. it seems the one who leaves is never the one who does..its always the ones they leave behind that have the bad karma to give out. either way i'm happy and looking forward to making new friends in areas i've never explored!

o/UCoN
[/quote]

Purely in terms of publicly resigning, sorry there were people telling you to leave early, I wasn't one of them. Sincerely this time, best of luck, I have no hard feelings with you, I was just upset that a few of the members that left posted one word resignations and I couldn't find yours so had to investigate. Good luck with the future and building the alliance, its a long road but I'm sure you'll manage.