Actions and News of Atlantis

Joel James

King Mandella knew that it was time to get new weaponry. While he knew that his infantry, navy, and air force was adequate for now, he could not sit back and watch as its armor divisions fell back behind the tanks of other nations. He heard recently of a new nation called Levantia that had technology that far surpassed that of his own country. Knowing what he had to do, he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

19:58 KingMandella Good evening
19:58 Albrecht Good day
19:59 KingMandella I have heard that you are a good weapons maker. My country is falling behind in its tank technology. Would you mind selling my nation tanks?
19:59 Albrecht We're still in the process of rebuilding and reestablishing our country.
20:00 Albrecht However, we should note that we have prioritized some manufacturing facilities.
20:00 KingMandella So would that mean you would be able to build tanks for a cost?
20:01 Albrecht Indeed. The armaments industry, in particular, has been brought back in accordance to our reconstruction plans.
20:02 KingMandella Good. I have heard that you rule a new nation, but have technology even more advanced than ours. Would you be willing to sell tanks equipped with your technology?
20:03 Albrecht We possess the technological means to supply your military with modern armor and we'd be more than willing to supply an African brother with our instruments of peace.
20:05 KingMandella Thank you. Since I think of you as an African brother, I know that your tanks are above standard. The problem is I am not familiar with your tanks. Do you have any suggestions on the tank that I should seek for?
20:07 Albrecht The AZ6 Mk. III Defender would be your cheaper option. However, we also offer the AZ7 Mk. I Protector for export, but it costs almost twice as much as the Defender.
20:07 KingMandella Which, in your opinion, is the most advanced and has the best performance? Price is no object.
20:09 Albrecht AZ7 Mk. I Protector is the most advanced and best performing tank we're willing to export. It comes with a 140 mm ETC gun and an advanced APS.
20:10 KingMandella I will purchase this tank. How long will it take to manufacture 5,000 AZ7 Mk. 1 Protectors?
20:10 Albrecht We're selling it for $17.4 million per unit.
20:11 KingMandella So $87 billion. How long will it take to manufacture?
20:11 Albrecht Currently, it will take a few months to put together your first batch of tanks.
20:11 Albrecht One to three years to complete the order.
20:12 KingMandella OK. Thank you. If I have anymore questions, I will contact you. Is that ok?
20:12 Albrecht We could expedite the process at an added fee. The added price will help us rebuild our manufacturing sector.
20:12 Albrecht That is fine.
20:12 KingMandella How much will the added fee be?
20:13 Albrecht One to two million dollars per tank. It's negotiable, though. If you're willing to pay it, we could finish your order in less than a year.
20:14 KingMandella I am willing to pay. This will be an extra $10 billion for you, bringing the total up to $97 billion
20:14 KingMandella Am I correct?
20:15 Albrecht Indeed.
20:15 Albrecht Do you want us to transport the vehicles to your country?
20:15 KingMandella Yes, if it is possible. If it is not, I can send transports. Which would you prefer?
20:16 Albrecht We'd prefer if we worked together to transport the vehicles. Our navy is not in the best shape at the moment.
20:17 KingMandella Then it will be a joint transportation. I will remunerate the funds when the order is completed
20:17 Albrecht Of course.
20:17 Albrecht It's been a pleasure doing business with you, your Grace.
20:18 KingMandella You too. I will hopefully talk to you later. Good-bye

Edited by Joel James

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Mandella made an announcement on the behalf of the air force today. All F/A-37 Talons, this including the ones in service and reserve will have their names changed to the F/A-39 Talons. This will take effect immediately. Also, the King has hinted at the chance of acquiring new fighters for the AAF (Atlantian Air Force)

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

King Mandella looked at the F/A-39 Talons and disapproved. This was the first time he set his eyes on the Atlantian air force, and he saw that it was not adequate for a nation of this size. His opinion of the aircraft fell even more as he watched its performance. While he was looking for new foreign aircraft, he knew that it was a great time to look at building a domestic one to fall back onto in the event that it is ever needed. After looking at the air deisplay for a little over five minutes, he got back in his car and went to his palace. He went into the palace, through his coat onto the rack, and went to his desk. When he sat down, he pulled out a sheet of paper, a stamp, and a pen. He wrote a quick note to the nation's top military scientists and engineers, saying that he had an idea for two new aircraft fighters for the AAF. he wrote the specs down told them to look over the specs and if they were deemed good, they would be in-charge of making a prototype. The prototype would then be tested. If it was deemed as a good aircraft, it would go into production immediately.

[size="3"][b]F-35 Lightning II[/b][/size]
Crew: 1
Length: 51.4 ft (15.67 m)
Wingspan: 35 ft[N 5] (10.7 m)
Height: 14.2 ft[N 6] (4.33 m)
Wing area: 460 ft²[153] (42.7 m²)
Empty weight: 29,300 lb (13,300 kg)
Loaded weight: 49,540 lb[114][N 7][316] (22,470 kg)
Max. takeoff weight: 70,000 lb[N 8] (31,800 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Pratt & Whitney F135 afterburning turbofan
Dry thrust: 28,000 lbf[317][N 9] (125 kN)
Thrust with afterburner: 43,000 lbf[317][318] (191 kN)
Internal fuel capacity: 18,480 lb (8,382 kg)[N 10]
Performance
Maximum speed: Mach 1.6+[148] (1,200 mph, 1,930 km/h) Tested to Mach 1.61.
Range: 1,200 nmi (2,220 km) on internal fuel
Combat radius: over 590 nmi[N 11] (1,090 km) on internal fuel
Service ceiling: 60,000 ft[321] (18,288 m)
Rate of climb: classified (not publicly available)
Wing loading: 91.4 lb/ft² (446 kg/m²)
Thrust/weight: **With full fuel: 0.87
With 50% fuel: 1.07
g-Limits: 9 g[N 12]
Armament
Guns: 1 × General Dynamics GAU-22/A Equalizer 25 mm (0.984 in) 4-barreled gatling cannon, internally mounted with 180 rounds[N 13][148]
Hardpoints: 6 × external pylons on wings with a capacity of 15,000 lb (6,800 kg)[148][153] and 2 internal bays with 2 pylons each for a total weapons payload of 18,000 lb (8,100 kg)[115] and provisions to carry combinations of:
Missiles: ** Air-to-air missiles:
AIM-120 AMRAAM
AIM-9X Sidewinder
IRIS-T
MBDA Meteor (Pending further funding)
Air-to-surface missiles:
AGM-154 JSOW
AGM-158 JASSM
Brimstone missile
Joint Air-to-Ground Missile
SOM
Anti-ship missiles:
JSM
Bombs: ***Mark 84, Mark 83 and Mark 82 GP bombs
Mk.20 Rockeye II cluster bomb
Wind Corrected Munitions Dispenser capable
Paveway-series laser-guided bombs
Small Diameter Bomb (SDB)
JDAM-series
B61 nuclear bomb
Avionics
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems AN/APG-81 AESA radar
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems AN/AAQ-37 Distributed Aperture System (DAS) missile warning system
BAE Systems AN/ASQ-239 (Barracuda) electronic warfare system
Harris Corporation Multifunction Advanced Data Link (MADL) communication system

[size="3"][b]F-22 Raptor[/b][/size]
General characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 62 ft 1 in (18.90 m)
Wingspan: 44 ft 6 in (13.56 m)
Height: 16 ft 8 in (5.08 m)
Wing area: 840 ft² (78.04 m²)
Airfoil: NACA 64A?05.92 root, NACA 64A?04.29 tip
Empty weight: 43,430 lb (19,700 kg)
Loaded weight: 64,460 lb (29,300 kg[N 5])
Max. takeoff weight: 83,500 lb (38,000 kg)
Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 Pitch Thrust vectoring turbofans
Dry thrust: 23,500 lb[266] (104 kN) each
Thrust with afterburner: 35,000+ lb[6][266] (156+ kN) each
Fuel capacity: 18,000 lb (8,200 kg) internally, or 26,000 lb (11,900 kg) with two external fuel tanks
Performance
Maximum speed:
At altitude: Mach 2.25 (1,500 mph, 2,410 km/h) [estimated]
Supercruise: Mach 1.82 (1,220 mph, 1,963 km/h)[130]
Range: >1,600 nmi (1,840 mi, 2,960 km) with 2 external fuel tanks
Combat radius: 410 nmi (with 100 nmi in supercruise) (471 mi, 759 km)
Ferry range: 2,000 mi (1,738 nmi, 3,219 km)
Service ceiling: 65,000 ft (19,812 m)
Wing loading: 77 lb/ft² (375 kg/m²)
Thrust/weight: 1.09 (1.26 with loaded weight & 50% fuel)
Maximum design g-load: -3.0/+9.0 g

USAF poster overview of key features and armament
Armament
Guns: 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61A2 Vulcan 6-barreled gatling cannon in starboard wing root, 480 rounds
Air to air loadout:
6× AIM-120 AMRAAM
2× AIM-9 Sidewinder
Air to ground loadout:
2× AIM-120 AMRAAM and
2× AIM-9 Sidewinder for self-protection, and one of the following:
2× 1,000 lb (450 kg) JDAM or
8× 250 lb (110 kg) GBU-39 Small Diameter Bombs
Hardpoints: 4× under-wing pylon stations can be fitted to carry 600 US gallon drop tanks or weapons, each with a capacity of 5,000 lb (2,268 kg).
Avionics
RWR (Radar warning receiver): 250 nmi (463 km) or more
Radar: 125–150 miles (200–240 km) against 1 m2 (11 sq ft) targets (estimated range)
Chemring MJU-39/40 flares for protection against IR missiles.

Edited by Joel James

The phone is King Mandella's office rang while the King was drinking coffee. The King set down his cup and picked up the phone, asking who it is. The man on the other side said he is Iman Nesbitt, the top engineer of Atlantis:

Iman: Sir, we have completed the prototypes of the planes

King: Really? That was quick. It has only been 2 weeks. I expected 3 or more....

Iman: We thought that too, but it turned out that most of the technology we needed we already had. It was the simple procedure of putting them together. We had a few failures, but we got it right now.

King: Really? Have you done the flight tests already?

Iman: Yes sir. The f-35 Lightning II passed with a 9.75, and the F-22 Raptor passed with a 9.5. Should we begin mass production of both aircraft?

King: Yes, without any delay. I want to order 600 F-35 Lightning IIs and 240 F-22 Raptors. Tell the government aircraft manufacturer that I will authorize a payment of $70 billion.

Iman: Yes sir. Considering the size of the plant, we will be able to turn out 200 planes each week. The planes should be finished in about 4 weeks. Thank goodness we have five plants. Is there anything else you need?

King: No, that is all. I will be expecting those planes soon.

Iman: Ok sir, goodbye

• 2 weeks later...

[u][b]Atlantis-AU Protectorate Border[/b][/u]

Since the Legion force has pulled out of the neighboring protectorate, a new force had come in to establish control in the area. Since this control would take time to establish, the Atlantian government knew something had to be done to prevent border jumpers. Plans to construct guard towers and a barbed wire fences along the border have been formulated. The plans have been sent out to construction companies to take care of it. All roads leading out of the Protectorate into Atlantis has been blocked and security checkpoints have been set up, looking for anything illegal. Hearing of the instability in the area. No form of weaponry, drugs, or transistors are allowed into Atlantis from the Protectorate. At each of the security checkpoints, their would be 5 soldiers looking through the items people tried to bring into the country. Any person who tries to enter the country without a visa or illegally will either be turned around or arrested.

[u][b]CLASSIFIED[/b][/u]
[b]New APC Design-The Stryker[/b]
Weight ICV: 16.47 tons
MGS: 18.77 tons
Length 6.95 m
Width 2.72 m
Height 2.64 m
Crew Varies. Usually 2.
Passengers Varies
Armor 7.62 mm/14.5 mm resistant
Main armament M2 .50 cal. machine gun or MK19 40 mm grenade launcher mounted in a PROTECTOR M151 remote weapon station (RWS) (ICV)
Secondary armament .50-cal M2 MG and M240 7.62 mm MG (MGS)
Engine Caterpillar C8
260 kW (350 hp)
Power/weight ICV: 20.0 kW/t
Suspension 8×8 wheeled
Operational
range 400 miles
Speed 70 mph

[u]Upgrades[/u]
Semi-Active Suspension
Shallow V-Shaped Structure on hull

Edited by Joel James

[size="2"][u][b]CLASSIFIED[/b][/u][/size]

[quote][b]Attack Submarine [/b]
Class and type: Astute-class submarine
Displacement: 7400 tonnes submerged
Length: 97 m (323 ft)
Beam: 11.3 m (37 ft)
Draught: 10 m (33 ft)
Propulsion: Rolls-Royce PWR2 reactor (with full submarine life core), MTU 600 kilowatt diesel generators
Speed: 29+ knots (54 km/h) submerged
Range: Only limited by food and maintenance requirements
Complement: 98 officers and men normally, capacity of 109
Sensors and
processing systems:
Thales Sonar 2076
Atlas DESO 25 echosounder
2 x Thales CM010 optronic masts
Raytheon Successor IFF
Armament:
6 x 21-inch (533 mm) torpedo tubes with stowage for up to 38 weapons;
Tomahawk Block IV land-attack cruise missiles
Spearfish wire-guided heavyweight torpedoes

Missile Submarines
Type: Ballistic missile submarine
Displacement: 14,720 t (14,488 long tons) surfaced
24,000 t (23,621 long tons) submerged
Length: 170 m (557 ft 9 in)
Beam: 13.5 m (44 ft 3 in)
Draught: 10 m (32 ft 10 in)
Propulsion: 1 × ОК-650В nuclear reactor
1 × AEU steam turbine
1 × shaft and propeller (pump-jet)
Speed:
Submerged: 29 knots (33 mph; 54 km/h)[2]
Surfaced: 15 knots (17 mph; 28 km/h)
Range: Unlimited except by food stores
Test depth: planned 450m
Complement: 55 officers, 52 enlisted
Armament: 16(Project 955), 20(955U Borei II) × RSM-56 Bulava SLBMs with 6-10 MIRVed warheads[3]
6 × 533 mm torpedo tubes
RPK-2 Viyuga cruise missiles
1 nuclear Missile (capacity)[/quote]

The Atlantian Navy has put forward an order for 12 submarines, with an optional 6 submarines. With the 12 additional ships, the Navy looks to expand by nearly 50%. The cost is $1.5 billion per attack submarine and $2 billion for each missile sub. Rumors have started spreading that the government was looking to buy 2 aircraft carriers to officially form a blue-water navy. A rumor also started spreading that the specs were starting to be drawn up. The government would not confirm either of these rumors.

[size="2"][b]Classified[/b][/size]
The King has come up with three plans for the military's groth and development. First, to protect the nation's compyter systems, all military computers are starting to be encased in lead containers to prevent disruption from EMPs. This tech is also available to the public if they want it. Second, plans are underway to build an underground military HQ for all planning and for a safe haven in the times of war. When the base is completed, it will only be open to the king and high ranking military officials. No one outside this group of people will even know it exists. Naturally it will be heavily guarded. Third, in order to help soldiers in battle and to reduce the number of deaths should Atlantis ever go to war, the military is starting to develop a battle suit to help the soldiers survive. This is the sketch of how it is suppose to look:

[img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/JoelJames1/BattleSuit.jpg[/img]

The suit will weigh a total of 25 pounds. Its many features include compartments for emergency morphine and salt, a knife and emergency light. Built into the forearms are a small recording device, a pepper-spray gun and a detachable transponder that can be swallowed in case of trouble. In the helmet, there's a solar-powered fresh-air system and a drinking tube attached to a canteen in the small of the back. A laser pointer mounted in the middle of the forehead is ready to point to snipers, while LED lights frame the face. The whole suit is made from high-impact plastic lined with ceramic bullet protection over ballistic foam. This armoe can stave off bullets, explosives, knives, and clubs. The armor protects everything on the body except for fingertips, and is lightly armored on all major joints. There is a satellite up link to the suit. As soon as the satellite is launched, any active suits will be turned on.

Edited by Joel James

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

King Mandella has noticed that there is a security force in the neighboring Tribal Zone, and notices that a government of some sort is forming there. Knowing this, bordering control has been turned over to the local police force, and the soldiers and their armor have returned to their bases. King Mandella also noticed that the nation's navy and army are growing rapidly. In order to organize them better, two navy bases and eight military bases are under construction throughout the country. Each navy base will house half of the fleet. One of the bases will be in the north and the other will be in the south. The eight army and air force bases will be scattered throughout the land. One division will be assigned to each of the bases, and the Rapid Reaction Force will be housed in the eighth base along with the eight division. Each of the land bases will also hold ninety aircraft, proportionate to the number currently in the air force. In a recent update to the king, the secret underground HQ is going as planned.

Edited by Joel James

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]
The phone rang in King Mandella's office, He looked at the idea and noticed that the number was assigned to the Army Excavation Corps. King Mandella picked up the phone and said

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon sir. Sorry to bother you, but we found something of great interest, that could be almost considered a national security threat"

"Really? What is it?"

"A series of underground tunnels and bunkers. This could either be a huge military disadvantage, or a great military advantage."

"Where does it lead to?"

"We are not sure sir. We thought it would be best to tell you first. What should we do?"

"Halt for now. I am sending one of my aides to accompany you in the expedition. Once the expedition is complete, I want an evaluation of the tunnels and bunkers. If it is viable, we will refurbish them and use them for our country's use. The tunnels will have the best security of the country. The best defended location will be converted into an underground laboratory and testing facility. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir, perfectly."

"Good, the aide will arrive shortly to your location."

King Mandella hangs up the phone and presses a button on the console on his desk. An aide walks in. The president pulls out a piece of paper and writes down his assignment to accompany the expedition. After he finished writing the letter, he caps his pen and puts it into his pocket. He opens his desk drawer, pulls out the Seal, and stamps the letter. He hands it to the aide and says:

"This is your assignment. Please go to the location specified on this letter and then present the letter. I trust that you will accomplish this task without too much trouble. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Then go. I expect a full report upon you return"

The aide turned around and left the office, heading down to the Royal garage, to get his car and drive to the location. Back in the office, King Mandella pulls out an envelope, and continues doing on his other duties.

OOC: Supporting Topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100457&st=60 <======= Credits to Markus Wilding

The phone in King Mandella's office rang, King Mandella extends a hand and picks up the receiver, and moves it to his ear. He says

"King Mandella"

"Sir, you are not going to believe this. This was the presidential aide that was sent for the expedition.

"Try me"

"Well, the tunnels criss-cross the entire country, and there are even a few underground bunkers. What should we do?"

"Perfect, this will help us defend our country, and even give a safe haven for out people and nuclear weapons. Convert five of the bunkers into nuclear missile silos. They may come in use later. Place some soldiers to guard every bunker and every half mile until we can get an automated defense system in. Some of the bunkers will be used as storage facilities for weapons and food. I may have further orders. Am I understood?"

"Yes sir, perfectly"

"One more thing. What is the status of the submarines that are being built?"

"The construction has been finished. They are nuclear capable, and have some stealth capabilities. I just checked my updates, and as of right now, the subs are undergoing testing. They should arrive at our nation's navy bases in two to four weeks"

"That is good, it is very good. Good bye."

"Good bye sir, have a great day"

*click*

70,510 soldiers have been added to the army of Atlantis. Tanks, MHGs, and S-400s are being constructed to meet the demand.

OOC: Infra purchase.

[b]Classified[/b]
Aircraft Carriers Designs Submitted:

Displacement: 100,000 tons (standard load)
Overall:
Length: 350 m
Beam: 96 m
Waterline:
Length: 325 m
Beam: 48 m
Draft: 12 m
Speed: 30+ kn (18 kn - operative)
Range: unlimited
Supply endurance: 45 days
Propulsion: 4 x OK-900 nuclear reactors (600 MWt each)
Armament Edit
4 x 72 S-500F Red Star combat system VLS (S-500D or E missiles)
4 x Palash CIWS/CADS complexes (32 9M337Sosna-R hypersonic CADS missiles)
4 x RBU-12000 Udav-1M counter-torpedo, anti-frogman and mobile minefield system (4 x 60 projectiles)

66 aircraft. Not confirmed

[img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/JoelJames1/AricraftCarrier.gif[/img]

An order has been submitted for 4 aircraft carriers, with an option of two more.

Edited by Joel James

[b]Classified[/b]
Three very important things have occured to this nation on this very day. First, the combat suits for the Atlantis army have been completed. Second, twelve shiny new submarines emerged into naval bases in the country. Third, the nation has finally managed to make a working satellite. Scientists are 99.5% sure that the satellite will be receptive once it is in orbit. The classification startled a few people, but it was expected-it was a military satellite, the nation's first. Construction of a small launch site off road has begun. It is expected to be completed in 2-3 months.

[b]Open to Public[/b]
The public companies that provided the military with its weaponry and other things have joined under he name of one-The Atlantian Arms and Associates (AAA). Comprised of formerly 50 different public comapnies in all sectors, they sell virtually anything that the public and the military could reasonably need. This company has been apporved by King Mandella, as long as the CEO changes once every 2 years. This company already controls most of the business in the country, and employs directly and indirectly millions of people. This company hopes to spread its business to the rest of Africa, and hopefully, the international community. Currently, the company pulls in over $1.5 trillion a year.

Current Estimate: [color="#00FF00"]$3.6 trillion[/color]
Current Funds: [color="#00FF00"]$600 billion[/color]

Edited by Joel James

[b]Classified[/b]

King Mandella walked up to the platform, and looked straight up. He was immensely proud of this nation. Ever since those awkward Arabs had come to the shore, the technological advancements of this nation had been astounding. He smiles proudly at the rocket that would take this country's first ever satellite into space. Sure, it was a military satellite, but he was still proud otherwise. After looking at the rocket one last time, he turned around and started walking back into the control room for the launch. He nodded at the group of technicians, and they started doing their work. After a couple of minutes, a flurry of button clicking, and final system checks, the countdown began:

T-Minus 10......

BLAST OFF!!!

The rocket thrusters finally kicked into high gear and started pushing upward. King Mandella was nervous. If everything went alright, his nation would be the proud owner of a brand new satellite. If this failed, the news would spread quickly and Atlantis would become the laughingstock of Africa. King Mandella was determined to see this through until the end. Quickly, the rocket sped into the sky, and out into the atmosphere. As the rocket pieces started falling off, the satellite kicked into life. All the pieces started unbending, and the beautiful solar panels came into full view. For a few seconds, everyone in th control room stood with bated breath. This was the moment of truth. A few seconds later, the satellite began transmitting information. For the first time ever, the country could be seen from space on the computer monitor. Everyone erupted into cheers, hugging each other and throwing paper around like confetti. They had done it. The scientists, engineers, and technicians of Antlantis had come together and made this technological marvel.

[b]Classified[/b]

After the launch of the satellite, King Mandella got into his limo and went to the Palace. When he got there, he went to his office, ans started to write a memo for the AAA Missile Division:

[b]To: AAA Missile Division Head

I have noticed that the technology of this nation has been advancing rapidly. When the Arabs had come to our fair land, they brought with them a number of BrahMos Mid-Range Supersonic Missiles. I think it is about time that we upgraded the missile. I want your division to create a mid-range and long-range version of the BrahMos Missile, but I also want it to go at hypersonic speeds. I expect no less than Mach 5, but it would be great to see Mach 7. please give me a time frame. The military will pay very well. I also want to rename the missiles from BrahMos to Neptune Missiles

Edited by Joel James

[b]Classified[/b]
Since the mainland of Atlantis was stable and been garrisoned adequately, attention has been turned to the island belonging to the nation of Atlantis. The island was uninhabited, so plans were made to make it into a small navy base and a port for trade, as well as a security checkpoint for all ships passing in and out of Atlantis. The small navy base would house a third of the nation's patrol boats once they have been built. If the country would ever come to sea trade, all items would pass through this island before moving into the mainland. To start building, some military engineers from the navy and civilian engineers from the AAA were sent to the island along with 1,500 soldiers, 15 tanks, 15 MHGs, 15 S-400 Triumfs, and 15 Strykers.

Edited by Joel James

[b]Classified[/b]
60 Patrol Boats ordered by the Atlantis Navy

Displacement: 331 tons
Length: 179 ft (55 m)
Beam: 25 ft (7.6 m)
Draught: 7.5 ft (2.3 m)
Installed power: 2 CAT Marine SSDG
Propulsion: 4 Paxman Valenta Diesel Engines
Speed: 40 knots
Boats and landing
craft carried: USCG Over the Horizon
Crew: 2 officers, 3 chiefs, 25 enlisted
Armament: (USN) 2 × Mk38 chain guns
2 × Mk19 grenade launchers
2 × .50 (12.7 mm) machine guns
6 × Stinger missiles

Edited by Joel James

With the blessing of their fellow African nations, soldiers began to pour into the part of the AU Protectorate given to Atlantis. The interim king had ordered 500 soldiers to establish order in the area. After signing this, the interim king made a broadcast to his subjects.

[i]"Today, our nation has expanded. I know many of you have family who still live in the AU Protectorate. Today, our fellow Africans have partitioned that land and have given some of it to our great nation!. Today, you can hug your family and friends with love and joy that you haven't been able to do since the founding of this great nation. Today, you can move across our border, and see parts of Africa that you would not have been able to see in this lifetime. Today, you will enjoy meeting more than 2 million more of our brothers and sisters. TODAY, WE DINE WITH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!"[/i]

After the broadcast was over, the interim king sent a message to King Mandella saying that part of the AU Protectorate east f his fair nation had been annexed. After sending the message, the interim king retreated back to his chambers. Being king was tiring work. He laid down for a nap, so he could be ready for other pressing issues and his other duties when he woke up.

Edited by Joel James

The 4 behemoths rolled through the water gently for their size. The aircraft carriers had already been stocked with Africa's finest, the F/A-0 Brown Widow. 2 of the air craft carriers would be headed to the reserves, while the other 2 were headed to active duty. This is a great day for the nation of Atlantis. Today is the day that the nation's green-water navy will be transformed into a blue-water navy. The nation of Atlantis, could finally, after being built up this much, be considered, even if by category, an international power. Sailors will be trained to work on an aircraft carrier, and the citizens of Atlantis could sleep better. The navy would be split up into two fleets, the northern fleet and the southern fleet. the northern fleet would comprise of 2 Corvettes, 2 landing ships, a battleship, a cruiser, a destroyer, 6 submarines, and an aircraft carrier. The southern fleet would comprise of a corvette, 2 landing ships, a battleship, a cruiser, a destroyer, 6 submarines, and an aircraft carrier.

The field test of the Mid-range hypersonic version of the BrahMos missile was a resounding success. Both the land-based, naval based, and air-based missiles passed with flying colors. With the success of the trials, the interim king has ordered the mass production of all these missiles to replace their older supersonic versions. These new missiles have been tested to fly at the speed of seven times the speed of sound.

Edited by Joel James