Howdy

PresidentDavid

Howdy y'all,

As you can see I have been a little inactive the past few days. The reason being my family and their friends from Ireland have actually come HERE, to the God Blessed Panhandle of Texas. Now I tell you what, this is pretty God dang cool y'all. Family from far away talking to us here, the little kiddos playing outside in the fields, the dang prettiest girls you'll ever find asking me if they can have cowboy hats - to put it shortly, it's freaken awesome.

So since a lot of people are here and we are going to have to entertain them I won't have much time for CNRP for the next few days. So, I won't be active for the next few days. Heck, to make it official, I am LOCKING The Republic of Texas. If you are wondering why I didn't post this in the locked nations thread, it's because I barely know how to use this iPhone on the Internet, and I didn't want the hastle.
I'll be back soon. See y'all then.

PresidentDavid,
PD,
PDaddy,
The President of The Republic of Texas

P.S. I would oblige if y'all don't let to much action go on while I'm out. Adios!

Edited by PresidentDavid

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1324777506' post='2885924']
Yes. A few people do!
[/quote]

Sorry, but no one really does call you Pdaddy. That requires the effort of adding "addy" after PD. Given the tendency to use excessive numbers of swear words in front of the PD I highly doubt anyone will bother will the 4 extra letters.

None the less, have a lovely holiday season.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1324830712' post='2886192']
/me also waits for someone to claim that Ty does not count as a person
[/quote]

He doesn't, he merged with JEDCJT into a conglomeration of two people that shall be collectively known as "JEDTy", and each one of them will count as one [i]half[/i] a person.