Your Invitation Enclosed

TheApollo

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/OWFrecruit.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][color="#800080"][b]Enroll on Our forums: http://www.winterhold.net
Talk to us on IRC: #TCW
Message me Here on these Forums or Message My Nation[/b][/color][/center]

[quote]
[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/Accord.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/TCWflag-3.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Flag of The College of Winterhold[/center]

[i]"The College of Winterhold is built on the foundations of strength, growth, and prosperity and defines itself as not only an alliance, but as a home for all those seeking enlightenment."[/i]

[b]Receiving Membership Status[/b]

1. To receive membership status a nation ruler must create an account on The College of Winterhold's forums and proceed through the enrollment process.
2. The nation ruler must then post the proper application in the designated forum for review.
3. Once the application is accepted the nation ruler will then participate in a small exam outlining the basics of Cybernations and The College of Winterhold.
4. Once the exam is completed and reviewed the nation ruler will then be masked as a Novice and be accepted into membership status.

a. TCW can and will deny any application that does not meet the standards set by this accord.

b. All nation rulers are subject to the gateway exam before they are granted membership status.

5. Once at membership status, the member has the option to participate in the School of Enlightenment or continue their course through Cybernations and TCW at their own pace.

[b]TCW's School of Enlightenment[/b]

1. Members will have the choice to enter the School of Enlightenment, however recommended, it is not mandatory.
2. The School of Enlightenment is broken down into five categories which are also broken down in five weeks.
3. Each category will offer an advanced knowledge of Cybernations as well as TCW as a whole.

a. A member who enrolls must stay active in order to complete the program.

b. If a member is inactive for 3 weeks, they will be removed from the program.

[b]TCW Membership[/b]

1. The Council – Consists of the following Permanent and Elected members:

a. Arch-Mage – The head of TCW (Perma-Gov)

b. The Adviser – Adviser to the Arch-Mage (Appointed, Perma-Gov)

c. Master-Wizards – Leaders of the main Corridors of TCW, Destruction (Battle), Illusion (Foreign Affairs), Alteration (Economy), Conjuration (Recruitment), and Restoration (Internal Affairs) (Perma-Gov)

d. Mages – Four Elected members to server as part of the Council of TCW (Term)

i. Mages are the voice of the general membership; they work for and represent the general membership.

ii. It is the Mages duties to keep relations between the Council and general membership in good standing.

iii. A Mages Term is Three (3) Months

[b]The College of Winterhold’s Council[/b]

a. The Council is the most important aspect to TCW. Most alliances have a pyramid structure, TCW’s government structure is integrated within the alliance providing full stability and a solid foundation in all aspects of TCW

b. The Council is where all the decisions are made, topics are discussed, and items are voted on to better TCW as a whole.

[b]TCW Economics[/b]

a. TCW will always put its Treaty Partners first when it comes to Tech and Trades.

b. TCW is based in the White Sphere and will work as closely as it can with other White Sphere alliances for trading purposes.

c. Tech Dealing is a must for all alliances and will be an important aspect here in TCW as well.

i. Individual tech deals are allowed within our ranks

ii. Alliance-Wide Tech Deals are not allowed unless discussed with and agreed by the TCW Council.

[b]War[/b]

a. TCW’s last response to an issue is going to war, in dark times, TCW will try its best to work with other alliances to resolve issues.

b. As a result to any treaties TCW may hold, TCW will stay absolutely honest and faithful, at all costs.

[b]Tech Raids[/b]

a. Tech Raids are Prohibited.

i. If a member so chooses to engage in tech raiding or attacking any other nation in Cybernations without former consent they will:

1. Not Be Warned

2. Removed from The College of Winterhold

3. Sent a Message on the CN PM System

4. Have 10 Days to Remove themselves from TCW’s AA

a. After 10 Days this nation will be treated as a ghost and targeted.

5. TCW has Zero Tolerance against Tech Raiding/Attacks on other nations.[/quote]

Edited by TheApollo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join today and be eligible for a spot in The Council of Winterhold. (Gov Spots Open). Perma and elected.

We are looking for:
-bank nations
-active forum/IRC members
-new cn players
-old cn players
-skyrim/elder scrolls fans

Interested?

Www.winterhold.net

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1323446775' post='2870965']
New? Looking for a chance to become something in Cybernations? Check us out!

Old? Looking to relax [b]and[/b] help out in gov? Check us out!

Http://www.winterhold.net
[/quote]
That kind of made me chuckle.

I dig the theme, so good luck. If I may make a suggestion, try the symbol on a plain white or slightly gray background. The waves are not good.

[quote name='OrangeBeard' timestamp='1323474175' post='2871361']
That kind of made me chuckle.

I dig the theme, so good luck. If I may make a suggestion, try the symbol on a plain white or slightly gray background. The waves are not good.
[/quote]

haha, I was in a funny mood.

With a beard like that, you can make all the suggestions you want. ;) I like the waves, but hey I'll try it on a white or gray background and I'll post it up here, then maybe tell me what you think?

[quote name='Neobdragon' timestamp='1323583556' post='2873419']
FOS RO DAH!

See that nuke headed your way young mage? See that dragonborn? This is why we never get nuked...
[/quote]

Haha, thanks for the bump Neobdragon, looks like you're a TCW Natural, too bad you're in Non Grata. hahaha just playin

[quote name='Cress' timestamp='1323614770' post='2873879']
Bump
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump Cress. :D

I've noticed a lot of older members coming back to Cybernations as of late..

If you are one of them, we'd be happy to set you up in The College of Winterhold!

-Active Gov
-Active Forums
-Active IRC

You know you want us! Enroll today http://www.winterhold.net