Don't You Wanna Know How We Keep Starting Fires?

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1323043790' post='2862768']
Everyone who's at each others throats in this tread is an idiot. Dexo and GMW, there's no use preaching to the new guys who had nothing to do with CDT, and there's no use trying to tell people to forget the past when clearly you haven't yourselves. Let BFF hate us, why do you care? Mistakes where made in CDT, by everyone, but that was a long time ago, stop bringing the past up.
[/quote]

We feel NO HATE!!

We feel protective of our ALLIES

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To those complaining about FEAR disrespecting USN/UPN:
1. This is war. With war comes propaganda and war taunts. Feel free to taunt us back. :P
2. All but one of the current government of FEAR was not in FEAR or active in politics for the CDT stuff (don't believe me, check our forums, its a public area, no sign in required!: [url="http://cnfear.com/forums/index.php?topic=1163.msg9190#msg9190"]http://cnfear.com/forums/index.php?topic=1163.msg9190#msg9190[/url] ), the current government (exception Canik) has no reason to bear UPN/USN ill-will over that.
3. My only negative dealings with UPN or USN involved Peggy_Sue (yes, she was only UPN). She's not in UPN anymore, and Robster has done a great job of repairing the damage she caused, at least to me.
4. Some complain BFF is attacking UPN/USN/Menotah without regard for how we were formerly treatied. Once again, our entire government (exception Canik) was not in FEAR or active in politics when we were treatied, and we've had a significant amount of member turnover, so it is quite reasonable to say the majority of FEAR does not remember when we were friends, and has never had a reason to call your alliances friends. Want to try and fix that? Catch me on IRC sometime, I generally don't mind chatting. We're at war for honoring treaties, and lets face it, your membership is probably [i]having fun[/i] now that you are at war, so if you want to continue complaining about how we are [i]providing your alliance's nations with entertainment[/i], feel free.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1323063403' post='2863348']
4. Some complain BFF is attacking UPN/USN/Menotah without regard for how we were formerly treatied. Once again, our entire government (exception Canik) was not in FEAR or active in politics when we were treatied, and we've had a significant amount of member turnover, so it is quite reasonable to say the majority of FEAR does not remember when we were friends, and has never had a reason to call your alliances friends. Want to try and fix that? Catch me on IRC sometime, I generally don't mind chatting. We're at war for honoring treaties, and lets face it, your membership is probably [i]having fun[/i] now that you are at war, so if you want to continue complaining about how we are [i]providing your alliance's nations with entertainment[/i], feel free.
[/quote]

Also, Sentinel hit an ally of BFF. You cannot expect us to sit by and watch you attack DR with your feeble fists of fury without wanting to get involved ourselves. You made your bed, don't be upset when we screw you in it.