Party in the Bayou

VigilantWatcher

[quote]

[size="3"][u][b]Public Announcement[/b][/u][/size]

[img]http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/73/72831/df497-o.gif[/img]

"Hello, i am President David Johnson of the newly formed [b]Gulf Federation[/b], covering Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and New Mexico. I am confident that this new nation will prosper and i also extend hands of friendship to all nations. I thank Pravus Ingruo for granting us the chance to create this fledgling country and i will be forever grateful.

The formal introduction of the respective government agencies will be taking place over the next few days, with the first government and a Gulf Federation Senate being formed in our capital New Orleans.

Long live the Gulf Federation!!"

[/quote]

Edited by Curristan

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1319815842' post='2833630']
The United Republic of Akdeniz hereby extends recognition of this new state and welcomes diplomatic relations between us.
[/quote]

The Gulf Federation thanks the United Republic of Akdeniz for recognizing us. We hope to open an embassy in your nation once the government is settled.

"Sweden hereby supports this move for independence amongst these regions of Southeast and Midwest North America, and will extend formal diplomatic recognition when a statement granting independence is issued from the Empire of Pravus Ingruo."

[i]Interim International Affairs Council Statement[/i]

[size="3"][u][b]Public[/b][/u][/size]

We thank all who have recognized us so far, and hope to soon begin bridging ties with the world.

[size="3"][u][b]Classified[/b][/u][/size]

[u][b]Gulf Federation Government[/b][/u]

President David Johnson
Vice President: Natalie Fairchild
Minister of Defence: Kerry Eckhart
Minister for Foreign Affairs: Steven Littlewood
Minister of Economical Affairs: Christina Highland
Minister for Education: Sally Woods
Minister for Health: Matthew King
Minister for Transport: Léon Carate
Minister of Interior Affairs:

[u][b]Gulf Federation Political Parties[/b][/u]

Democratic Party: David Johnson

Republican Party: Andrew Carlson

Libertarianism Party: Caroline Peterson

Green Party: Lucy Keystone

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1319909109' post='2834530']
The Republic of Texas will recognize the Gulf Federation when more information is brought to us about it's form of governance and plans for peace or hostilities with other countries in the surrounding region. We are happy to see our neighbor back with self governance.
[/quote]

We are a democratic federation with goals to maintain stability in the region. We will be pursuing a policy of peaceful co-existence. We hope that we can work together to achieve that goal.

[quote name='Curristan' timestamp='1319910213' post='2834551']
We are a democratic federation with goals to maintain stability in the region. We will be pursuing a policy of peaceful co-existence. We hope that we can work together to achieve that goal.
[/quote]

The Republic of Texas hereby recognizes the Gulf Federation's sovereignty. You are now on the roaster of Texas-Recognized nations - may your people prosper.