Cup of Nations VI Signups

Michael McBride

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1310085078' post='2751799']
OOC:you can pull mongolia out of this, I wont have time to do whatever it is I need to do for this :/
[/quote]

OOC: There's no penalty for not RPing during the tournament, you just won't get a bonus the next tournament. I'd prefer to keep you in, because if you leave, 19 teams is a pain in the ass in terms of play-ins. However, if that's really what you want, I can do it.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1310092587' post='2751939']
OOC: There's no penalty for not RPing during the tournament, you just won't get a bonus the next tournament. I'd prefer to keep you in, because if you leave, 19 teams is a pain in the ass in terms of play-ins. However, if that's really what you want, I can do it.
[/quote]

OOC:its just whatever man, you can keep me in if it'll make things easier.

Nation Name: MoG[Corp]
National Team Nickname: Tripoli Tigers
Continent: Africa
Formation: 3-3-1-3
Playing Style: Offensive
Manager: Sankar Jerrard

Defenders 7
Haidar Bulus
Shun El-Mofty
Nagi Huang
Shinobu Mu
Mansur Darzi
Zulfikar Ime
Fakhri Sung

Midfielder 7
Adil Amjad
Heng Yu
Wafai Faruq
Sajjad Yamauchi
Husain Hai
Khaled Saito
Gafar Boulos

Goalie 3
Souta Yamamoto
Sultan Amad
Arata Chou

Forward 6
Refilwe El-Ghazzawy
Hameed Fayiz
Ime Chan
Majid Watanabe (Captain)
Hussain Walid
Wasi Takenaka
Imtiyaz Zhou

Penalty kickers
Majid Watanabe
Refilwe El-Ghazzawy
Heng Yu
Wafai Faruq

After extensive deliberation, AFIS has decided to award hosting rights for the Cup of Nations VI to the Principality of Monaco. The Athenian Federation was second, and the Kingdom of Cochin was third. England was last.

The Executive Board felt that the Athenian Federation made a very strong case, and would have won the bid if not for the Monaco bid. The main problem the Executive Board had with putting a tournament in Cochin was the lack of entry team. Having home fans pull for one side more-so than another is a key part of the fabric of the Cup of Nations. And finally, the Executive Board felt that England seriously downplayed or even ignored the logistical problems with such a bid. We were looking for constructive answers, what problems were and how you would alleviate them, at least somewhat, for the tournament, but you provided us with neither. The bid was never in serious contention.

[center][b]Announcement from the AFMV[/b][/center]

[i]The Association de Football de Monaco-Valence and the Association-Sportive de Monaco-Valence is extremely pleased that the Cup of Nations VI will be held in the Principality of Monaco. The Sporting Organizations along with the Ruling Council do promise to make this the most exciting cup yet. As of now a list of stadiums are being prepared for the hosting of matches ( tell me how many you need. ) The football associations from various teams and AFIS will be allowed to send officials to look at the preparations being done for the hosting of the cup of nations.[/i]

[center][b]Announcement from the Football Association[/b][/center]

While we are very disappointed not to have won the bid, we can see why it was awarded to Monaco-Valencia. Quite simply their bid was better than ours, with more detail and a more appealing bid in general. We will look into why our bid was not up to the same standard as the Monaco-Valencia bid as it was the bidding committee's job to ensure the bid was to as high a standard as was possible. None the less, we are looking forward to the Cup of Nations and our team has been in regular training since the conclusion of the Premier League. We are hopeful that this can be the year where England can bring football home, in one sense at least, by winning the tournament, although there will be many tough matches ahead and we will wait until the draw has been made before we get our hopes up too much.

[center][b]Announcement from the AFMV [/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][left]The following stadiums has been selected by the AFMV for hosting the Cup of Nations [/left][left]
[/left][left]Play-in Marches :[/left][left]
[/left][left]Stade Mayol (Toulon) / 20,000 Seats [/left][left]Stade du Ray(Nice) / 20,000 Seats[/left][left]
[/left][left]Group Stages: [/left][left]
[/left][left]Stade Louis II(Monaco) / 35,000 seats [/left][left]El Molinon (Gijon) / 42,000 seats [/left][left]Estadio Riazor ( A Coruna )/ 45,000 seats [/left][left]La Romareda ( Zaragoza ) / 50,000 Seats [/left][left]
[/left][left]Quarter Finals: [/left][left]
[/left][left]Estadio El Sardienro ( Santander )/ 60,000 Seats [/left][left]San Mames ( Bilbao) / 65,000 Seats[/left][left]
[/left][left]Semi Finals: [/left][left]
[/left][left]Estadio Mestalla (Valencia) / 75,000 Seats [/left][left]Stade Velodrome ( Marseille ) / 80,000 Seats [/left][left]
[/left][left]Finals: [/left][left]
[/left][left]Camp Nou ( Barcelona ) / 100,000 Seats [/left][left]
[/left][left]
[/left]