The Earth is our Mother

Beauty

[center][img]http://www.ladyoftheearth.com/sacredspace.jpg[/img]
[color="#FF0000"][size="7"]Classified[/size][/color][/center]

[b][size="3"]Unknown Location in the Wilderness,[/size][/b]

[b][center][size="4"]~700 people of the Wiccan faith gather around a lead speaker, standing on a tree stump with a microphone[/size][/center][/b]

"The Earth is our mother, The Earth is your mother! We must take a stand to unite around her. We need public recognization as a people. We all know this area is a highly populated Wiccan land. We must unite, create an army, create a civilization, and create a name for our people!"

[b]The crowd nods in agreement, but in a chill state. Most of the listeners are smoking different kinds of herbs. Nearby, Wiccan rituals take place.[/b]

"We live in a calm and collective place. We need to embrace it. We need to worship the earth and let her enrich our soil around us. We need to thank her for all she has given us and let her know just how much we appreciate her. Let her energy flow and glow in each and everyone of your hearts. Let her become powerful and open the minds of all who inhabit the surrounding lands. Let the people know the earth is alive, and breathing. Let the people know, the earth is all loving. Let the people know, we must unite now and rejoice in her soil."

[b]Some of the more ecstatic members of the crowd let out a few cheers, while others relax and continue to listen to this speaker.[/b]

"We live in a time where not many people know about Mother Earth's energy. They do not know why bad things come in threes, when they do something wrong. They do not understand just how powerful the energy is they live around. I do not know about you guys, but Im tired of living in a land where we do not have a voice. We need to form a regime and unite. We need to let the people know and understand the world which they live in. We need to give the people a voice and unite them."

[b]More and more Wiccans arrive and gather around to listen. [/b]

"We do not want to scare anyone though, The more unknowing or 'ignorant' people of the world might take Wicca or our other spiritualities as a threat. We need to educate them and let them know how we are peace loving, and how we are educated. We need to let them know we do not want to pose a threat or make them afraid of learning what we live and worship. If more and more people believe or just try to understand Wicca they will know what they are missing out on. From this day forward, me and my fellow close witches ask you to unite and help us, help you. We want to form a nation that understands it's people's values. A nation that runs by the people. A nation that is peaceful. A nation that is beautiful and friendly. Let us, help you."

[b]The crowd gives a final nod, Ericka Macdowell exits the small tree stump she was standing on, to meet and speak to members of the crowd.[/b]

------------------------

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1308930497' post='2740457']
The speech while received by Foreign Affairs was mostly ignored, Wiccans just like any other religion that didn't violate any laws were accepted so no comment was needed.
[/quote]

OOC: This was classified, Its RP to form my new nation.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1308934657' post='2740487']
OOC: This was classified, Its RP to form my new nation.
[/quote]
OOC: Gods help us all.

Where, pray tell, does this take place, 'cos I'm pretty sure you need permission n all that !@#$.