OS DoE

sarasate

A couple of rounds ago, Orbit Black officially disbanded. It was, as seen by most, bound to happen for quite a time. As the founder of Orbit Black and its leader for the first few rounds, I was, to be honest, quite indifferent. It was only a single alliance with horrible standings in the game, was it not? There were better, more powerful alliances that dominated TE and saw us only as the dying ember of a once potent coalition.

And at the time, it was true. We were a kind of nothingness that mattered only to our own members. And so, when we disbanded, it didn't matter. It didn't affect anyone. It was simply insignificant.

But of course, TE then became boring. Alliances plotted wars rather than declare them, while a much too abundant disease of flag-running circulated. In my humble opinion, Disgusting.

So I now feel prompted to bring back that dead alliance of Orbit Black; but under a new name, as appropriate.

[font="Impact"][size="7"]Orbit Resound hereby declares its Existence in Cybernations TE[/size][/font]

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_kZXbL4O94IA/Sobb0pLTXxI/AAAAAAAAAng/2DXq5TCvY2E/s800/Maxim%20Zhestkov%2003.jpg[/img]

The following should be no surprise, judging from my earlier expression of dislike for this new TE: Our alliance will be only for those nations that keep war chests, buy guerrilla camps and barracks, adjust their governments for war, and could care less about their own nation; just the alliance. If you're not prepared to exchange nation growth for a war victory, please do NOT join.

We have no official forum, no IRC channel, no team color, and no charter. All we have is the slightest hierarchy with Prime Minister C and myself as leaders, and our promise to bring you the best wars you've seen in a long time.

Signed, (but not really. Who actually signs these things anyway?)

Sarasate

Prime Minister C

PS. This DoE was written BEFORE TE last round suddenly became full of wars and funsies, so please, no comments of disagreement.

Edited by sarasate

use this image code

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_kZXbL4O94IA/Sobb0pLTXxI/AAAAAAAAAng/2DXq5TCvY2E/Maxim%20Zhestkov%2003.jpg

also, with no forums or anything i can see this going well, OB was one of my favorite alliance's and i hate to see it brought back like this.

right. so I just noticed I got the title wrong- how embarrassing is that? It really should be OR DoE. Oh well... :(

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1308463023' post='2734518']
A couple of rounds ago, Orbit Black officially disbanded. It was, as seen by most, bound to happen for quite a time. As the founder of Orbit Black and its leader for the first few rounds, I was, to be honest, quite indifferent. It was only a single alliance with horrible standings in the game, was it not? There were better, more powerful alliances that dominated TE and saw us only as the dying ember of a once potent coalition.

And at the time, it was true. We were a kind of nothingness that mattered only to our own members. And so, when we disbanded, it didn't matter. It didn't affect anyone. It was simply insignificant.

But of course, TE then became boring. Alliances plotted wars rather than declare them, while a much too abundant disease of flag-running circulated. In my humble opinion, Disgusting.

So I now feel prompted to bring back that dead alliance of Orbit Black; but under a new name, as appropriate.

[font="Impact"][size="7"]Orbit Resound hereby declares its Existence in Cybernations TE[/size][/font]

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_kZXbL4O94IA/Sobb0pLTXxI/AAAAAAAAAng/2DXq5TCvY2E/s800/Maxim%20Zhestkov%2003.jpg[/img]

The following should be no surprise, judging from my earlier expression of dislike for this new TE: Our alliance will be only for those nations that keep war chests, buy guerrilla camps and barracks, adjust their governments for war, and could care less about their own nation; just the alliance. If you're not prepared to exchange nation growth for a war victory, please do NOT join.

We have no official forum, no IRS channel, no team color, and no charter. All we have is the slightest hierarchy with Prime Minister C and myself as leaders, and our promise to bring you the best wars you've seen in a long time.

Signed, (but not really. Who actually signs these things anyway?)

Sarasate

Prime Minister C

PS. This DoE was written BEFORE TE last round suddenly became full of wars and funsies, so please, no comments of disagreement.
[/quote]
I think its spelled IRC :P

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1308465136' post='2734549']
right. so I just noticed I got the title wrong- how embarrassing is that? It really should be OR DoE. Oh well... :(
[/quote]
But welcome back. i hope you can keep order with no forums or IRC

Ah, goes to show how clueless OR's leader will be. I don't even know what IRC stands for. But fixed! thanks!

Edited by sarasate

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1308492486' post='2734663']
I think its spelled IRC :P

[/quote]

No no, its a tax reference.

Anyways, welcome back OB! (Or should I say OS?) I would find it difficult to stay organized with no forums and all, but I am sure you have something up your sleeves ;) Good luck!

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1308630262' post='2736712']
No no, its a tax reference.

Anyways, welcome back OB! (Or should I say OS?) I would find it difficult to stay organized with no forums and all, but I am sure you have something up your sleeves ;) Good luck!
[/quote]
Its OR ya jerk :smug: