TKT,LEFT

bunnet

Hahaha nice downdeclare against a 80% inactive alliance.

HOWEVER well fought. It's just hard to counter two quad attacks for someone who lives in Europe and has his update at 7 o'clock.

Ah, just noticed that you needed three alliances to downdeclare on LEFT. You guys have hard feelings about us? :-(( Pretty brave move I guess. It's a pity I can't deploy enough soldiers to fight all three defensive wars.

[quote name='Adjasadaku' timestamp='1307524398' post='2726834']
Ah, just noticed that you needed three alliances to downdeclare on LEFT.
[/quote]

Or, you know, we could've not known other alliances were declaring on you guys, otherwise we'd have chosen a different alliance. :psyduck:

[quote name='Adjasadaku' timestamp='1307521211' post='2726829']
Hahaha nice downdeclare against a 80% inactive alliance.

HOWEVER well fought. It's just hard to counter two quad attacks for someone who lives in Europe and has his update at 7 o'clock.
[/quote]
7AM GT is quite a bit easier than 1AM GT (or even midnight GT) unless you're already on your way to work (or school for you young guys).

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1307537037' post='2726911']
7AM GT is quite a bit easier than 1AM GT (or even midnight GT) unless you're already on your way to work (or school for you young guys).
[/quote]

Well, I'm usually around until 2-4 AM, I have no intention to get up at 6:30 AM every day just to check if I'm getting raped at TE. I think you can understand that. But I guess exactly that is what is needed in TE ;-//

Here are the WAPA stats prior to beefing up

TTK..13 ACTIVE NATIONS..78,868 NS..15,400 INFRA..3348 TECH

LEFT..10 active nations..74,687 NS..14.078 INFRA..2498 TECH ..19 NUKES

COMBINED..ACTIVE NATIONS 23..ns 153,555..infra 29478..TECH 5846..19 NUKES

WAPA..13 active..NS 108,317..INFRA 18,280..TECH 3361..41 NUKES.

DOESNT LOOK LIKE A DOWN DECLARE TO ME

[quote name='Adjasadaku' timestamp='1307524398' post='2726834']
Ah, just noticed that you needed three alliances to downdeclare on LEFT. You guys have hard feelings about us? :-(( Pretty brave move I guess. It's a pity I can't deploy enough soldiers to fight all three defensive wars.
[/quote]

Yea.. because it really needs all 3 of us to beat you..

It was an accident.. it happens.. to all of us

funny.. someone said downdeclare about RD too..
our stats are less than wapa with the same 2 targets.. now if you combine wapa and rd then you have a slight imbalance of 25 active vs 23 but by no means outrageous..
why does everyone call war unfair... wait......
nevermind...
it's war...
ohwell...

(and the combined declaring was accidental.. how was I supposed to understand this declaration??
it made no sense.. and we aren't at war.... ITS A DANCE OFF!!!

Electric Boogaloo FTW!!!

I think they're talking about the fact that a load of other alliances declared on LEFT at the same time we did, without us knowing they were going to, so it looks like we all just piled on them. :gag:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1307547764' post='2727005']
I think they're talking about the fact that a load of other alliances declared on LEFT at the same time we did, without us knowing they were going to, so it looks like we all just piled on them. :gag:
[/quote]
Yea... we posted them around the same times if im not mistaken too. But I dont think anymore Romans will head to the LEFT front. We told them not to

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1307549225' post='2727024']
Yea... we posted them around the same times if im not mistaken too. But I dont think anymore Romans will head to the LEFT front. We told them not to
[/quote]

Pretty much this, I took most of them out of the target list after update (I don't think i missed any) and whatever wars there are we will probably peace out.

I think it's more the fact that LEFT, despite what the stats page says, has at most 3 active members, which would be obvious if you visit their IRC channel or forums. This war is much more imbalanced than the stats make it look.

We peaced out with left and then TKT threaten us with synergy lol. We are wapa and don't care. Synergy will now be our breakfast lunch and dinner. Happy days :ph34r: