Maghreb Insurgency

Kankou

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102189

This RP is basically a "closed" RP in that unless neighbors allow it, all fighting will be done within Mogatopia. While there are no real restrictions on new participants yet (that'll be Mogar's turf), please know that I will be reserving the right to RP the insurrection forces up to my full stats separately from the Greater Korean Federation. Any comments, critiques, questions, and complaints that you might have, or any requests to join the RP, please say it here. Let's keep the RP thread clean from OOC stuff :)

Edited by Kankou

i am far too drunk to post anything right now, maybe after i lay down a bit, i will reply to the thread, but thank you for Rping the insurgency, it makes it more exciting than RPing it by myself!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1306819656' post='2721179']
i am far too drunk to post anything right now, maybe after i lay down a bit, i will reply to the thread, but thank you for Rping the insurgency, it makes it more exciting than RPing it by myself!
[/quote]
Hello Zoot 2.