Raise the loot amount

This cap was changed a while ago due to the ease of raiding cash at the start of a round to give the player a significant boost over others.

With the current cap being 10k for the previous starting cash of 1 mil, it would be more appropriate to raise the cap to 50k for the starting cash of 5 mil.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1302898654' post='2691206']
This cap was changed a while ago due to the ease of raiding cash at the start of a round to give the player a significant boost over others.

With the current cap being 10k for the previous starting cash of 1 mil, it would be more appropriate to raise the cap to 50k for the starting cash of 5 mil.
[/quote]
Agree with this. Good suggestion, also.

• 1 month later...

I dunno... it might just encourage more people to turtle. It seems just about enough that people don't do reckless underdog attacks, but not so much that people are avoiding ground attacks. One thing I do like about TE is that downdeclaring by 50% gets you hurt pretty bad from the underdog attacks; $50k will encourage people to downdeclare and tech raid smaller alliances all round long.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1307711460' post='2728580']
I dunno... it might just encourage more people to turtle. It seems just about enough that people don't do reckless underdog attacks, but not so much that people are avoiding ground attacks. One thing I do like about TE is that downdeclaring by 50% gets you hurt pretty bad from the underdog attacks; $50k will encourage people to downdeclare and tech raid smaller alliances all round long.
[/quote]

quoted for truth! :D

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1307740527' post='2728792']
I think it's at 100k right now.
[/quote]

Yea guys.. this is an old topic :v the cap is 100k you can gain. and i think you can lose up to 500k if you lose the battle?

*facepalm*

I somehow read that as 10 times the current (R17) loot amount. :ph34r:

Though it was kinda true.. IMO, too much raiding this round (and I did sock it to whoever's raided me) and so far, out of 6, only one target really fought back with GAs, including the ones who were trying to rogue me down.

Edited by MrMuz