News Update 3/28/2011

thaisport

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301335143' post='2679183']
Considering how much you have !@#$%*ed about anything G-6 related, the implications are there. not to mention with the rolleyes emote, it is quite obvious you are attempting some sort of dig at G-6 so just stop. you are just getting pathetic. maybe next time don't start something that can so easily be destroyed.
[/quote]
So any post by anyone from our side, no matter the amount of evidence or logic is going to be disputed by you because there are [b]implications[/b] in the post? :rolleyes:

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301341477' post='2679275']
So any post by anyone from our side, no matter the amount of evidence or logic is going to be disputed by you because there are [b]implications[/b] in the post? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Thats a good one :D evidence and logic haha, your quite the joker

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301341477' post='2679275']
[/quote]

nah, if ya'll can provide evidence or logic that backs up your position, i will either concede the point or recognize it. but there has to be actual evidence or logic first.

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1301338749' post='2679237']
*hits jeopardy buzzer*

What is "joined" does not mean "gained"?
[/quote]

if Thomas was seriously retarded enough to actually be acting like that over me using the word gained over the word joined, then that is quite ridiculous. Both mean the same damn thing given the context that both words were used. 4 nations joined WAPA. WAPA gained 4 nations. Same damn thing.

if he was going for a joke, then yes, it was completely lost on me given the amount of crying done by ya'lls side. I would suggest if ya'll wish to actually joke about things like that, then ya'll need to stop crying over every little thing including stats. Otherwise, since it is hard to read sarcasm/joking over this mode of communication, it would be seen as what is prevalent particularly coming from Thomas, which is a dig at G-6.

So don't blame me for not getting a joke, when 99% of the time Thomas speaks about G-6 it is in the form of a dig from what i have seen.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301344567' post='2679305']
if Thomas was seriously retarded enough to actually be acting like that over me using the word gained over the word joined, then that is quite ridiculous. Both mean the same damn thing given the context that both words were used. 4 nations joined WAPA. WAPA gained 4 nations. Same damn thing.

if he was going for a joke, then yes, it was completely lost on me given the amount of crying done by ya'lls side. I would suggest if ya'll wish to actually joke about things like that, then ya'll need to stop crying over every little thing including stats. Otherwise, since it is hard to read sarcasm/joking over this mode of communication, it would be seen as what is prevalent particularly coming from Thomas, which is a dig at G-6.

So don't blame me for not getting a joke, when 99% of the time Thomas speaks about G-6 it is in the form of a dig from what i have seen.
[/quote]
Uh oh I think that WAPA gaining 4 nations is a dig at OP/PS and LE.

Ok 4 nations joined WAPA and 2 had 18 nukes together [b][u]SO WHAT[/u][/b] all the members of 8 under 20 nation alliances could have joined WAPA and still only brought 40 more nukes to the table.

G-6 333 nukes to start and the other side 51 nukes at start PS for there hole alliance had 1 nuke you could have attacked many of the under 20 nation alliances and got more nukes against you then that.

This kind of war is more suited the last 2 weeks of the round (FREE 4 ALL).

Edited by Lord Klusman

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1301345800' post='2679326']
I tell you what, you should just take over posting for Thomas, since you know what all his reasons, implications, inferences, context, and hat size are.

ya'll
[/quote]

Its because confusion has his strings wrapped all over OP. It's only natural to know everything about them.

I tell you what, you should just take over posting for Thomas, since you know what all his reasons, implications, inferences, context, and hat size are.

[/quote]

He has ESP. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301345653' post='2679322']
Uh oh I think that WAPA gaining 4 nations is a dig at OP/PS and LE.
[/quote]

Be so kind as to explain considering he did not mention any of those 3 but made sure to mention G-6 having members join it.

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1301345769' post='2679324']
Ok 4 nations joined WAPA and 2 had 18 nukes together [b][u]SO WHAT[/u][/b] all the members of 8 under 20 nation alliances could have joined WAPA and still only brought 40 more nukes to the table.

G-6 333 nukes to start and the other side 51 nukes at start PS for there hole alliance had 1 nuke you could have attacked many of the under 20 nation alliances and got more nukes against you then that.

This kind of war is more suited the last 2 weeks of the round (FREE 4 ALL).
[/quote]

Hey, i never stated that those 4 nations would make much of a difference for the war effort, though i applaud them for joining nonetheless. I simply stated that comparing the 3 G-6 nations which is what it appears Thomas was doing to the 4 that joined WAPA would show some major differences. That was all i was doing.

ya'll
[/quote]

Or Thomas could simply post better. Or explain his posts if i am apparently not getting it instead of posting some retarded ass "what my post [i]exactly[/i] said. If he does not want people to misread his posts, then he should post better, clarify his posts, or not post at all.

So tell you what, you get Thomas in here to explain what his post actually meant, and i will apologize for misreading it. Otherwise, i will damn well infer what i believe to be there. If you, Thomas, or anyone else does not like it, then clarify instead of attempting to act like you are smart. Having a post written like he has pretty much means it is wide open for interpretation. Given Thomas's predilection for taking digs at G-6, i took it as a dig at G-6, particularly since G-6 is mentioned as 1 of 2 alliances mentioned in said post.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301349436' post='2679365']
Or Thomas could simply post better. Or explain his posts if i am apparently not getting it instead of posting some retarded ass "what my post [i]exactly[/i] said. [/quote]

My post was a factual response to your post where you were crying because 4 nations joined WAPA. Quite simple. Nothing to read into it at all.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301350486' post='2679383']
My post was a factual response to your post where you were crying because 4 nations joined WAPA. Quite simple. Nothing to read into it at all.

[/quote]

Why would you bring a knife to a gun battle? :3

[/quote]

I will pull a you, "Read what i [i]actually[/i] wrote..."

here though, i will break it down barney style for ya mate:

"Well wtf... how come the other half of TFK has not merged into WAPA... maybe then people on the other side would stop crying like little girls."

first part shows shock. second part explains the shock. third part explains why i think this would be a good thing.

now, to break it down further, i am not shocked because i think it is a bad thing. if that was true i would not [b]want[/b] the other half of TFK to merge into WAPA. But look and behold o king of reading comprehension. I in fact, do want the other half to merge into WAPA. I then explain why and you go and prove my point. I am tired of the crying being done on your side, so i was hoping if more nations/alliances/whatever joined your side, you would cry less.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1301354964' post='2679459']
Dochartaigh I would just like to say your grasp of the English language astounds me.

So what am I implying? :smug:

Yes thanks for the stats Thai.
[/quote]

I know that my huge grasp of the English language is quite astounding. Unfortunately if only i could give Thomas even a tiny fraction of a single percent of my vast knowledge, he may actually be able to read 100 times better than he currently does considering his misreading of my post, which truly astounds me, caused all the confusion (pun intended). Had his reading comprehension been what he actually thought it was, he would have easily understood what i posted, instead of completely misinterpreting it as me crying... which caused him to post his post and thus bamboozled me since the only thing i could thing of was it being a dig at G-6, which in a sense i was right. He was attempting to make a dig not only at G-6 but apparently me.

The fact that he, once again, was completely, totally, and utterly wrong about his interpretation of my post goes to show who truly lacks reading comprehension between myself and Thomas. In no way could you see my post hoping that TFK would fully merge into WAPA as crying about said action....

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1301363724' post='2679575']

I know that my huge grasp of the English language is quite astounding. Unfortunately if only i could give Thomas even a tiny fraction of a single percent of my vast knowledge, he may actually be able to read 100 times better than he currently does considering his misreading of my post, which truly astounds me, caused all the confusion (pun intended). Had his reading comprehension been what he actually thought it was, he would have easily understood what i posted, instead of completely misinterpreting it as me crying... which caused him to post his post and thus bamboozled me since the only thing i could thing of was it being a dig at G-6, which in a sense i was right. He was attempting to make a dig not only at G-6 but apparently me.

The fact that he, once again, was completely, totally, and utterly wrong about his interpretation of my post goes to show who truly lacks reading comprehension between myself and Thomas. In no way could you see my post hoping that TFK would fully merge into WAPA as crying about said action....
[/quote]

But that wasn't what I was implying at all. :lol1:

Edited by commander thrawn

[/quote]

I would bet he is the butter knife of the knife world... :awesome:

But nice stats If I had nukes I would be fighting with you but alas my nation is destroyed.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1301375337' post='2679704']
Only cause you know I am right. :smug:
[/quote]

yes, unfortunately you are correct. :(

/me goes and cries in the corner over his ineptitude with the English language.