White Rose Pact

kitex

White Rose Pact

Preamble: In the name of security, prosperity, and friendship the nations of Blue Heaven and New Eden hereby annouce this mutual defence pact.

1. An attack on one nation is considered an attack on both. Both nations are required to help each other in case of attack.

2. Neither nation is required to help the other in acts of aggression.

3. Neither nation is required to help the other if one is experiencing internal turmoil unless the leader(s) is killed and order needs to be restored.

4. If both nations are embroiled in a war, both nations will, if able, support each other in logistics and also intelligence.

5. Both nations may lend money to one another and will do what they can to make sure that trade slots are full for both.

6. If this pact is cancelled at anytime, the other nation must recieve notification of the cancellation at least 48 hours prior to.

Signatures

For Blue Heaven:

Roger Smith, Prime Minister

Dorothy Waynewright, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Colin Powell, Minister of Defense

Blue Heaven Parliament

For New Eden:

President Barney Stone

General Alexander Stone

General Montgomery (Army)

Admiral Levinson (Navy)

Commander Sparrow (Airforce)

Edited by kitex

"I can just imagine the thinking behind this treaty: 'Why be a lonesome idiot, when two idiots can defend each other?!' I wish a swift end to both of your pathetic nations; you remind me of Michuraza," commented Takeo.

OOC, im not responding to that IC, because your annoying me RL now with your constant smack talking to everyone IC.

and the IC response was rather rude.

btw what the hell is your country called? is it still Furon or is it Dai Etania Teikoku?

Edited by Zoot Zoot

OOC, im not responding to that IC, because your annoying me RL now with your constant smack talking to everyone IC.

and the IC response was rather rude.

btw what the hell is your country called? is it still Furon or is it Dai Etania Teikoku?

OOC:

1) Smack talk? Not even. I'm making comments and announcements, from my character's perspective on how he views them. Certainly, a few of them are IC-biased, but that's not the point. They're all legitimate. You don't have to respond, anyways.

2) I do not have a country, I am RPing as two characters, at the moment.

OOC:

1) Smack talk? Not even. I'm making comments and announcements, from my character's perspective on how he views them. Certainly, a few of them are IC-biased, but that's not the point. They're all legitimate. You don't have to respond, anyways.

2) I do not have a country, I am RPing as two characters, at the moment.

OOC, ahh fair enough about point two.

about point one, all you have done is smack talk people and post negative points on everything ive read you posting.

Even Drake, whos got a reputation for...pestering me and Kitex with our moves etc, hasnt said anything so far, which im quite surprised at tbh.

Your characters perspective, again fair enough, but when its every single post, gets very annoying.

And when you refer to me and my friend as idiots, and our nations as pathetic, it is smack talk, and its insulting IC and to a degree OOC.

if you dont like our posts, dont respond, its not like you have to, as you just said.

Either way, have a good night.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

OOC, ahh fair enough about point two.

about point one, all you have done is smack talk people and post negative points on everything ive read you posting.

Even Drake, whos got a reputation for...pestering me and Kitex with our moves etc, hasnt said anything so far, which im quite surprised at tbh.

Your characters perspective, again fair enough, but when its every single post, gets very annoying.

And when you refer to me and my friend as idiots, and our nations as pathetic, it is smack talk, and its insulting IC and to a degree OOC.

if you dont like our posts, dont respond, its not like you have to, as you just said.

Either way, have a good night.

OOC: It has nothing to do with OOC. OOCly, I could care less about whether or not you are what you are ICly. And, no, I have congratulated Rebel Army, Caucasia, Greater Pacifica, and such, on their leaving and disbandment of the EU. Read my posts more often, if you're going to criticize them.

Calling your friends and your nation idiots and pathetic, ICly, has nothing to do with my views of you, OOCly.

Edited by Biohazard

"How would you both defend each other against any of your massive neighbors, should you have brought war upon either of yourselves?"

We would do only what is in our power to defend our peoples, even if it means the surrender of the Nation such is the bond.

Our massive neighbors would have no reason to attack us, unless of course, we provoke them in some way shape or form.

With Blue Heaven part of the CAN, a coaltion of Nations who pledged ot look after eachother, BH has nothing to fear... all in theory of course.

New Eden however tries its best to maintain good relations with the world and looks not to bring trouble on itself.