NAAC and ZU merger, United Central America Act

mastab

OOC: This is me trying to make RP sense of Marcos leaving. :P

Before cheering crowds outside the congress building in New Barcelona today, it was announced that the North American Anarchist Confederacy and Zapatista Union had finally ascended from being allies to being one single, united political entity. The vote took mere hours to begin and end and parties from the Zapatista Union and NAAC were unanimous in their support of it. For the first time since the split of Mexico between the Northern Villistas and Southern Zapatistas, the Mexican lands are united under one flag. All military and administrative organizations of the Zapatista Union have been integrated into the NAAC and massive improvements to the former Zapatista lands are underway. Due to the underdevelopment, living standards lower than the NAAC's, and untapped potential for new growth the Congress approved several new projects including one to rebuild the outdated structures of the Zapatista Union, one to begin new educational programs, one to create a transcontinental highway and railway side-by-side from the Zapatista Union to New Barcelona at the Northern tip of the Gulf of California, and one to begin the construction of a new naval base at the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula that will house the NAAC's Atlantic navy from this point forward.

At the same time, another vote passed ratifying the United Central America Act. This act declares that all lands South of the Zapatista Union and North of Gran Colombia Nuevo - that is, Belize, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, and El Salvador - are to be put under NAAC control. The treaty cites claims from the days of New Spain as well as the obligation of communists to spread the revolution as justification for this annexation. Sixty five thousand soldiers, one thousand armored vehicles, and several hundred helicopters are travelling South to both garrison the Zapatista Union, enforce their claim over Central America, and guard the new border with Gran Colombia Nuevo. Progress is slowed by the lack of development in the region, but the area is expected to be secured within a matter of weeks.

Edited by mastab

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This move is strictly opposed by the Kingdom. The spread of anarchist/communist ideals is a threat to global safety and freedom

Oppose in words. If you deploy one troop to prevent the spread of anarchist/communist ideals in latin america you will face the mighty arm of America.

The Phoenix Empire is deeply disturbed by this act of Imperialism and agression.

The NAAC would like to remind the Phoenix Empire that the oppression and exploitation of statism and capitalism are necessary precursors to imperialism.

The Republic of Brunswick finds it amusing that an Anarchist society has a military.

An armed militia is required to defend ourselves from those that would profit from the destruction of our freedom.

Then you achieve anarchy through violence, and yet if someone wants a leader, you silence them, that is what we are seeing.

Anarcho-communism is not achieved through violence but education. Violence is a tool to defend any nation state on the face of the earth, and i see no reason why it shouldn't be a tool to defend the absence of it too.

PS: Leaders are not silenced, anarchy is non coercive.

The People's Democratic Federation of America (South) may have its ideological reservations towards the NAAC revolution, but we congratulate the effort and extend unlimited help as a fellow Comintern associate.

Then you achieve anarchy through violence, and yet if someone wants a leader, you silence them, that is what we are seeing.

That is not the case at all. If it weren't for bourgeois nations like yours, we would have no need for a military. Dissidents are free to leave if they are so mentally unstable that they would prefer the predatory exploitation of nations over the freedom of anarchy.

Out of curiosity, how does your merge justify your imperial claims on Central America?

Our merger with the Zapatista Union is a seperate affair.

Edited by mastab

Our merger with the Zapatista Union is a seperate affair.

OOC: Woops

IC: By the precedent you just set, any state has the right to expand if it means spreading an economic or political system they feel is the best, be it communism, democracy, or autocracy. In my opinion, that justification is poor at best.

OOC: Woops

IC: By the precedent you just set, any state has the right to expand if it means spreading an economic or political system they feel is the best, be it communism, democracy, or autocracy. In my opinion, that justification is poor at best.

We are not a state and we are not expanding so much as we are breaking the chains of the Central American people. Once their slavery is made clear to them, they are free to choose to leave our union.

That is not the case at all. If it weren't for bourgeois nations like yours, we would have no need for a military. Dissidents are free to leave if they are so mentally unstable that they would prefer the predatory exploitation of nations over the freedom of anarchy.

Excuse me. Our people own their land so they can keep mindless hippies from come onto their property, coming into their homes and saying land is free. The fact that your anarchy has lasted this long is a miracle. However, I can see a nation coming in and invading you, and there will be nothing you can do to stop it, for to create a military is to end anarchy, and to leave your nation defenseless is to abandon your people.

Who leads this militia? Is it also a collective group of yuppies with no sense of logistics? It must be quite a mess to do military drills with your troops not knowing what to do. No, your nation is not a nation, it can never be a nation. A nation requires a head of state and a government. You are not a nation, you are a lawless bunch of idiots running around, having promiscous sex and calling each other flower children.

That's right, I just called your thing a group of damn, dirty hippies. Now stop runing the world with your failed belief system.

Oh, and who is this I am speaking with? A diplomat? Or are you a citizen? No, you can't be a citizen, you must be a trained diplomat. So, to have a diplomat, you must have a government.

Either you are anarchy, or you are not, you cannot sit on the fence like this.

Excuse me. Our people own their land so they can keep mindless hippies from come onto their property, coming into their homes and saying land is free. The fact that your anarchy has lasted this long is a miracle. However, I can see a nation coming in and invading you, and there will be nothing you can do to stop it, for to create a military is to end anarchy, and to leave your nation defenseless is to abandon your people.

Who leads this militia? Is it also a collective group of yuppies with no sense of logistics? It must be quite a mess to do military drills with your troops not knowing what to do. No, your nation is not a nation, it can never be a nation. A nation requires a head of state and a government. You are not a nation, you are a lawless bunch of idiots running around, having promiscous sex and calling each other flower children.

That's right, I just called your thing a group of damn, dirty hippies. Now stop runing the world with your failed belief system.

Oh, and who is this I am speaking with? A diplomat? Or are you a citizen? No, you can't be a citizen, you must be a trained diplomat. So, to have a diplomat, you must have a government.

Not at all. Two things are needed for anarchy; classlessness and statelessness. We are without classes; all workers, whether they are professors or farmers or soldiers are equal and no man can enslave any other. We are also without a state; a state is an organization of coercion and exploitation where the ruling class dominates the working class. There is no such state.

Voluntary elected officials. If a battalion needs a leader, they elect one. We do train our soldiers and officers differently based on what they have been elected or have volunteered to do.

Hippies? No. Hippies are weak; hippies have no motive, no plan, no means to achieve their goals. The NAAC can get things done.

This is a volunteer, elected diplomat who makes no decisions on his own and only conveys how his peoples' wishes.

I hope to see no more of this baboon-like rambling, it is unecessary and is full of rediculous assumptions and personal opinion. The NAAC is a very respectable, and capable ally of the Neo Soviet Union.

The Imperium is indifferent to the actions of these nations as long as they do not threaten the Imperium or its outlying territorial claims we will continue to respect their sovereignty.

*Classified*

The Imperium is worried by the continuing spread of leftist ideology and would like to see it contained.

Edited by iamthey

Hah, you call yourselves stateless, yet you have elected officials. This can hardly be called anarchy.

Not officials; representatives. Once again, a state is, by definition, an organization of violence and coercion where the ruling class exploits the working class.

Not officials; representatives. Once again, a state is, by definition, an organization of violence and coercion where the ruling class exploits the working class.

We ask where you get these definitions and what dictionary you are using. I can find plenty of states in which there is no ruling "class", but simply a body of officials which act as rulers. A state which used "violence and coercion" would not find itself to be a state very long. The ruling body would be overthrown and a new one set up. The use of "violence and coercion" would cause the exact opposite of a state. Please, when you figure out that you are now in the 21st century and that you are not the only ones in the world with an opinion, try contacting us again.

We ask where you get these definitions and what dictionary you are using. I can find plenty of states in which there is no ruling "class", but simply a body of officials which act as rulers. A state which used "violence and coercion" would not find itself to be a state very long. The ruling body would be overthrown and a new one set up. The use of "violence and coercion" would cause the exact opposite of a state. Please, when you figure out that you are now in the 21st century and that you are not the only ones in the world with an opinion, try contacting us again.

We are using the Marxist definition. We understand that flawed statist and capitalist dictionaries might define the term differently, but those same dictionaries are foolish enough to call anarchy and chaos synonymous. All states have a ruling class. Every state, from Babylon to the modern states, has had one class that rules and another that serves. This is an undeniable fact.

The point of violence and coercion is to stop the ruling class from being overthrown. The bourgeois have adapted over the years to become very good at keeping their power, which is why the reactionaries of the world fear the spread of leftism so much. After all, if they allowed their people to think and organize freely they would lose their power.

OOC: Technically he is on par with Marxist ideology and epistemology which rejects western conceptions of the state as tools of the capitalist class or the powerful in a nation to dominate the proletariat. His idea is that the proletariat elects and thereby controls the nation. What you describe is an idealistic conception of western attempts at democracy he rejects this as its fundamental system of capitalism always creates a ruling class which dominates the nation's wealth and people. Of course his country would by the west still be called state, though within his own framework its not as it is not existing to coerce or control the workers but rather only exists as an extension of them. Moreover you can't expect them to speak in western terms for to so and continue to describe their own critique of it would be impossible. In the same way you shouldn't argue with him for to describe western society in the way in which you wish to would further be just as impossible. Im not a communist lol but I have studied communist and postmodernist philosophy.