Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation

Generalissimo

Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation transmission, frequency 103.9

Did we lose? Saint Paul Island is near uninhabitable, the Republic of War occupied our entire surface territory, we have been effectively removed from the world community, our economy is non-existent, and Procinctia’s military has been reduced to dozens…

Victory is OURs

The Republic of War now longer exists, replaced by an Amerikanisches Reich, and Highbuzz’s reign of terror has come to an end.

Today Procinctia rises from ground to build from the ashes a new Procinctia.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone out there? This is Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia, reporting from Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation transmission, frequency 103.9. This is frequency 103.9, Procinctia, yes that Procinctia. Attemping contact with… with anyone really.

Edited by Generalissimo

Reports of our demise have been exaggerated.

We’ve been underground… so to speak.

I’ll going to be completely honest, the Republic of War carpet-bombed our island with bombs, napalm, and even bunker busters…and now very little remains.

While most the Procinctian population remains expatriate, what’s left has been holding out in underground facilities… and haven’t been in contact with much anyone since last year.

Edited by Generalissimo

This is frequency 103.9, Procinctia, yes that Procinctia. Attemping contact with… with anyone really.

Operator Braams put his ear to the shortwave receivor at Radio-Transvaal to confirm what he was actually hearing over the airwaves. The signal was faint, yet still understandable through all the surrounding band interference.

"Mr. Director, you might want to hear this. Radio Procinctia seems to be back on the air broadcasting."

The director of programming for Radio-Transvaal walked out from his office and strolled over to where Braams was sitting at his console. Braams shrugged in confusion as the Director stood by him and took the earpiece and listened.

"Hmm... 103.9 has been silent since early August when transmissions ceased. This is unusual. I must file a report with the Foreign Minister. He may wish to confirm that Procinctia has returned."

A radio monitor in Sofia by the name of Corporal Mikhail Vekotov picked up an unusual radio broadcast on a once-thought dead radio wave. 103.9.

He got up and summoned his superior, who was followed by none other than General Vostok, the youngest, yet most brilliant and highest ranking general in the Union army. He occasionally stopped in from time to time.

The broadcast repeated. The General put down his cigarette and exhaled the fumes, punching the mic:

"This is the UESR, Radio Dispatch operating out of Sofia, Bulgaria. Identify yourself."

Radio Finska

"We read you 103.9. This is Neo Franzharian State News Station, Radio Finska, based out of Oulu, North Finland Province. How are you guys doing up there? Since we never met before, our two countries might learn a thing or two from each other."

Identify myself? I am Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia!!! UESR, who is the UESR?

The General gave a puzzled look, not that Generalissimo could see it anyways, "The UESR is the Union of Eastern Soviet Republics. We are located on the Balkan penninsula and preside over the regions of Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, and Serbia, formerly Croatia and Bosnia."

"The UESR is the Union of Eastern Soviet Republics. We are located on the Balkan penninsula and preside over the regions of Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, and Serbia, formerly Croatia and Bosnia."
Procinctia is… was… a typical Latin-American former military junta located on topical paradise of Saint Paul Island in the Bering Sea… now we’re an ash covered crater.
"We read you 103.9. This is Neo Franzharian State News Station, Radio Finska, based out of Oulu, North Finland Province. How are you guys doing up there? Since we never met before, our two countries might learn a thing or two from each other."
How are we doing up here? Just fine, although we have had better days. Although life in the bunkers is a little claustrophobic at times. As Generalissimo of Procinctia it is my [static] to make [static] between [static] as peoples of [static]. Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia is… was… a typical Latin-American former military junta located on topical paradise of Saint Paul Island in the Bering Sea… now we’re an ash covered crater.

How are we doing up here? Just fine, although we have had better days. Although life in the bunkers is a little claustrophobic at times. As Generalissimo of Procinctia it is my [static] to make [static] between [static] as peoples of [static].

"Getting a lot of static from your end, Procinctia. Anyways, recovering from a Radiological Attack, we know the bunker feeling all too well. Anyways, the world has really changed and you guys have quite a bit to catch up on."

Signal isn’t stable [static] we’re hooked up to an old NAAC military communications transmitter through the old PBC signal… Not exactly reliable, but the signal strength is incredible, and probably illegal considering I’m hijacking someone else’s airwaves. Don't know how long we can stay on tonight.

Edited by Generalissimo

Signal isn’t stable [static] we’re hooked up to an old NAAC military communications transmitter through the old PBC signal… Not exactly reliable, but the signal strength is incredible, and probably illegal considering I’m hijacking someone else’s airwaves. Don't know how long we can stay on tonight.

"Perhaps you'd be interested in acquiring some new equipment? Or at least getting your old stuff back up to speed?"

Perhaps you'd be interested in acquiring some new equipment? Or at least getting your old stuff back up to speed?
… Nothing personal, but I really don’t know you… and am not in a position to pay you back anytime soon.
"Who is this? Identify yourself."
Identify myself, again? I am Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia!!! Edited by Generalissimo

… Nothing personal, but I really don’t know you… and am not in a position to pay you back anytime soon.

"Fair enough. Stepping back out into a radically changed world can precipitate some trepidation, we understand completely."

"Fair enough. Stepping back out into a radically changed world can precipitate some trepidation, we understand completely."

I’m afraid going to have to continue this at another time, [static] I’m losing signal strength. I’ll be able to hear you, but you won’t be able to hear me. This is Generalissimo signing off for the night.

Edited by Generalissimo

In Athens, Byzantium...

Operator William Gregorios adjusted his receivers as he received this faint signal from...somewhere. "Hello? This is William Gregorios, operator of Athens National Radio."

While he was transmitting this, Will cabled his superiors, saying that he "received a radio signal from frequency 103.9. From somebody named 'Generalissimo of Procinctia'."

Edited by JEDCJT

Citizens of Procinctia Kicking off the morning we have thirty minutes of Frank Klepacki followed by the Bunker5 comedy hour.

This is PBS 103.9, Procinctia’s only station. From the mouth of your Generalissimo, Generalissimo, straight to your heart.

Wait, we have the international signal back up!

This is Generalissimo addressing our international friends, we’ll be on the airwaves on and off all day, but will have a stable signal by 8:30 (that's PM folks) central.

Edited by Generalissimo

--Radio Finska--

75% of Neo Franzharians profess that Procinctia 103.9 is one of their new favorite stations.

In other news, 36 Car Pileup outside of Bastion caused by Badger, back in 10......

Edited by Ranather