Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation

Generalissimo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Procinctia Broadcasting Corporation transmission, frequency 103.9

"This is still Generalissimo, with yet another PBC news update. Great news, now we might be able to engage in legitimate trade… soon we might actually have an economy, not bartering, not scavenging, not ration tickets, but an honest to god economy. Kiska has convinced our great Dranagg comrades to give Procinctia access to a port in Ross Island, on Ross Ice Shelf, in the Ross Sea.

Soon [information redacted for international broadcast]. When that happens goods and food will flow into the Bunkers like a cool winter breeze. Further information on this development is classified, for now."

Edited by Generalissimo

"Today on cooking with Generalissimo we will turn a contaminated can of contaminated cola, a package of powered milk, and a vitamin supplement into, into, into, into something barely edible. Who am I kidding? This isn’t food, but the scavenging was a little unsuccessful today. Don’t worry kids, I’m Generalissimo, I’ll be fine, right? On second thought I think we’ll hold off on cooking with Generalissimo until I find actual food."

Edited by Generalissimo

“A cargo aircraft, presumably of Northern Empire origin has airdropped a crate of what annalists believe to be a Gift Basket from the Winter Siberian Ball. Given my status of two days without real food this would be great news, if the crate wasn’t dropped in the middle of a minefield.

Who am I kidding? Is there anywhere in on the surface of thus island that isn’t a minefield? Not that a mere minefield can stop Generalissimo, just a short trip to the north of the island to retrieve my gift basket, how hard could it be?

All I have to do is attempt avoid automated gun turrets, survive horrific of contamination, and clear a minefield.”

Edited by Generalissimo

“This is Generalissimo reporting live from the rubble of the Procinctia National Bank with today’s episode Generalissimo’s Saint Paul City Wasteland Guide and I’m trying to cross the street to what’s left of Saint Paul Stadium. If only it were that easy, between my destination and me are two Republic of War automated gun turrets.

These weapons have auto-tracking, infrared, night vision, zooming, sophisticated pattern recognition, and a 5.5mm machine-gun with an ungodly rate of fire. Very similar to the defenses at the Slavorussian Imperial Palace Ball, with one noticeable difference, the RoW variant is equipped with heaver armour and enough ammunition to sustain a two hour firefight.

An effective strategy for combating these requires four men; two to provide suppressing fire, and two to destroy them with explosives. I would probably die trying to fight them myself, so I’m going to out run them. Simple really, with a few flashbangs, a bit a electronic jamming, and a couple smoke grenades I’ll run between the narrowest length between cover before they can properly track me.

Count of 3… 1, 2, 3.” [Boom][Flash][Hiss][RATATATATATAT][*Static*]

Out of Character Notice: Republic of War's automated gun turrets are based on Samsung’s existing Intelligent Surveillance and Guard Robot.

Edited by Generalissimo

"Apparently northern Saint Paul doesn’t transmit an international frequency, leaving our international listeners hanging.

Anyone outside the Bering missed an extended episode of Generalissimo’s Saint Paul City Wasteland Guide where I crawled though polluted rubble surviving on decontamination pills, disarmed a minefield equipped with several ten foot pole and a couple iron spikes, and once more dodged the turrets on the way back.

Yes, I received the airdrop, and have never been so exited to see week old potatoes in my life. If I ration the cake, cookies, tea, and uncontaminated water these supplies should sustain me through the end of the month."

Edited by Generalissimo